161 Brantwood Gardens,
Antrim, BT41 1HS
4 Bed Semi-detached Chalet
Offers over £174,950
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Antrim)
Offers over £174,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor / Walk-in cloaks room
- Living room 16'10 x 11'3 with solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Utility room with low level unit and larder storage
- Ground floor bathroom with cream coloured Victorian style suite / Former hotpress now used for storage
- Two ground floor bedrooms / One with wood laminate floor
- First floor landing with access to shower room with modern white suite
- Two large first floor bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Generous corner site / Gardens to front and side / Tarmac off-street parking to rear / Detached garage
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the benefits of this superb home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with oval shaped port light and side lights to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Walk-in cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 5.13m x 3.43m (16'10 x 11'3)
- Open fire with back boiler (disconnected) and ornate mahogany surround, tiled inset and hearth. Solid wood floor. Twin wall light points. Corner directional spot lights. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING ROOM 4.34m x 3.43m (14'3 x 11'3)
- Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units with glazed display cabinet and short chrome handles. Contrasting work surfaces with matching up stands. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and feature mixer taps with directional tap head. Integrated four ring induction hob with pyramid style stainless steel over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Pull-out larder unit with wire baskets. Wine rack. Plumbed for slimline dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Breakfast bar. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- UTILITY 2.41m x 1.80m (7'11 x 5'11)
- Circular stainless steel sink unit in contrasting work surface. White storage larder. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to meter board. Single radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM 3 3.48m x 2.82m (11'5 x 9'3)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 / DINING ROOM 3.38m x 2.82m (11'1 x 9'3)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.82m x 2.49m (9'3 x 8'2)
- (max) Cream coloured Victorian style suite comprising panelled bath with polished chrome antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush W/C. Fully tiled floor. Half wood strip walls. Former hot press with shelving.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Access to loft. Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 5.94m x 3.43m (19'6 x 11'3)
- into built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Hanging space. Lights and access to eaves storage. Double radiator. Double glazed "Velux" roof light.
- BEDROOM 2 5.87m x 2.82m (19'3 x 9'3)
- Wood laminate floor. Gable side window. Access to eaves storage. Double radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls. Double glazed "Velux" roof light.
- Double pillars with paved pathway. Low level perimeter wall. Garden to front and side in neat lawn. Paved pathway to front and side. Specimen trees and shrubs. Mostly paved patio area to rear and raised timber decked patio. Outside tap and light. Tarmac driveway with off street parking for 1 car. Access to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.97m x 3.40m (19'7 x 11'2)
- Up and over door. Single glazed door to side. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.