- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- New Detached Family Homes
- Four Bedrooms Master En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge
- Utility Room/Downstairs W/C
- Family Bathroom 1st Floor
- Oil Heating
- Double Glazing
- Driveway With Ample Parking
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationThe Mealough Road offers the perfect blend of rural living with city convenience,
only a few miles from Forestside shopping Centre, the Cairnshill Park and Ride and leading schools both primary and post primary. This new build detached property offers spacious, family orientated accommodation comprising four bedrooms, master with dressing area and en-suite, family bathroom suite with separate shower, spacious lounge with wood burning stove, kitchen dining living area to the rear with feature glazing overlooking the garden, utility room and downstairs w/c. The property is of traditional construction with concrete floors both ground and first floor, oil under floor heating both ground and first floor and is fully double glazed. Outside there is be a driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage and enclosed rear garden.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Panelled front door to
- Entrance Porch
- Glass panelled inner door to
- Entrance Hall 11'6 x 7'3 (3.51m x 2.21m)
- Lounge 16'9 x 11'6 (5.11m x 3.51m)
- Cast iron wood burning stove.
Please note furniture and floor covering are virtual and for illustration purposes only.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living 27'7 x 17'1(at widest points) (8.41m x 5.21m ( at widest points))
- Excellent range of high and low level built in units. Carrara marble effect laminate work surface, Zanussi induction hob and stainless steel over head extractor, integrated oven, microwave and warming drawer, integrated dishwasher, centre island incorporating 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled Floor. Double upvc patio doors.
- Utility room
- Range of fitted units, washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Access to downstairs w/c and side access.
- Downstairs W/C 6'7 x 2'11 (2.01m x 0.89m)
- Downstairs w/c and sink unit, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 13'3 x 9'6 (4.04m x 2.90m)
- Please note furniture and floor covering are virtual and for illustration purposes only.
- Dressing Area 6'7 x 5'7 (2.01m x 1.70m)
- En-Suite 6'4 x 5'7 (1.93m x 1.70m)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below.
- Bedroom Two 14'5 x 9'2 (4.39m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom Three 12'10 x 9'10 (3.91m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom Four 11'2 x 7'9 (3.40m x 2.36m)
- Bathroom Suite 14'5 x 6'7 (4.39m x 2.01m)
- Comprising free standing bath with mixer tap, separate shower cubicle with drench head and hand shower attachment, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, illuminated touch screen vanity mirror above. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Outside Front
- Garden area to front. Tarmac driveway to the front that extends to the rear providing access to the detached garage and also providing a turning area.
- Detached Garage
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear with patio area leading to garden laid in lawns.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »