- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented End Terrace Property
- Modernised Throughout with Stylish Interior Decor
- Lounge with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove Open to Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed, Landscaped Garden to Front and Side with Space for Outdoor Entertaining
- Ideally Located Within Walking Distance to Local Shops and Cafes in Stormont and Close to Ballyhackamore Village
- Nearby Walking and Cycling Routes in Stormont Estate and the Comber Greenway
- Within Close Proximity to Main Arterial Routes for Commuting to Belfast City Centre
- Convenient Access to the Belfast Glider Bus Route
Additional InformationThis gorgeous cottage-style home has been renovated and modernised over the past few years.
The accommodation comprises; a lounge/dining room with cosy, cast iron stove and feature, exposed, natural brick wall. There is a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and access to a patio garden to the side. A contemporary bathroom is conveniently located to the first floor return and there are two good sized bedrooms to the first floor.
Of particular note is the enclosed, landscaped garden with lawned and patio areas ideal for outdoor relaxing or entertaining.
Close to the beautiful grounds of Stormont Estate; local shops, cafes and the Belfast Glider are within walking distance and Ballyhackamore Village is also close by.
- Hardwood front door, glazed inset, glazed and leaded top light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Polished hickory effect laminate wooden floor.
- 6.18m x 2.65m (20' 3" x 8' 8")
Polished hickory effect laminate wooden floor. Exposed, original natural brick chimney breast, cast iron wood burning stove, slate hearth. Open to dining area. Chrome low voltage spotlights, built-in storage cupboard with space for dryer (access to power from kitchen).
- 3.75m x 2.09m (12' 4" x 6' 10")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high gloss high and low level units, oak effect laminate work surfaces. Integrated four ring ceramic hob, integrated oven below. Inset stainless steel circular sink unit, chrome mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Space for high level fridge/freezer. Integrated washing machine. Part tiled walls. Porcelain tiled floor. Chrome low voltage spotlights. uPVC double glazed access door to side.
First Floor Return
- White suite comprising; low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap. Panelled bath, chrome mixer tap, built in shower attachment, fully tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Built-in storage cupboard, Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.6m x 2.78m (11' 10" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.22m x 2.25m (10' 7" x 7' 5")
- Hatch with folding timber ladder, floored with light.
- Secure entrance gate with door bell. Enclosed garden to front laid in lawn with paved pathway and patio area.
Enclosed, paved patio area to side with space for entertaining. Loose pebbled area to side.
Outside lights and water tap.
Turn right after The Stormont Hotel into Summerhill Avenue. Continue past shops and take second right into Barnetts Road. No. 160 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »