- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Lands of c. 18 Acres in Total
- Two detached Bungalows in Need of Updating/Modernisation and Ideal for Redevelopment
- C.17 Acres of Good Grazing Land
- Panoramic Views Towards Belfast City Centre
- Located within the Settlement Boundary of Lisburn as per the Belfast Metropolitan Area Plan (BMAP)
- Zoned as Open Green Space and a portion within a conservation area (LC28, LC38 & LC20/10 as per BMAP)
- May be suitable for development in the future (Subject to Necessary Consents)
- Abuts Several Recently Developed New Build Schemes
- Just minutes from Lisburn City Centre and has ease of access to Belfast
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present lands extending to approximately 18 acres in total to include two residential dwellings (160 and 164 Belsize Road) plus their associated outbuildings.
The subject lands are on the outskirts of Lisburn City Centre with frontage of over 100 metres onto the Belsize Road, a main arterial route into Lisburn. They present an ideal development opportunity in a much sought after residential area (subject to the necessary consents).
160 Belsize Road
- A detached 3 bedroom Bungalow in need of modernisation. Comprised of Entrance Hall, Lounge, WC, Bathroom, Kitchen Diner, 3 bedrooms and a rear conservatory.
Heated by Oil central heating and with part uPVC Double Glazing
According to Land & Property Services this property is of approximately 108 square metres (gross external).
164 Belsize Road
- A Detached 4 bedroom Bungalow in need of updating . Comprised of Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Living Room, Kitchen Diner, 4 bedrooms (2 ensuite), Bathroom, Integral single garage and detached double garage. Heated by Oil central heating and with part uPVC Double Glazing
According to Land & Property Services this property is of approximately 217 square metres (gross external).
Approximately 17 acres of Land
- The lands extend to approximately 17 acres and are currently using for grazing with outbuildings nestled between the two dwellings at 160 and 164 Belsize Road.
Located within the Settlement Limited of The Belfast Metropolitan Area Plan 2015, at present the lands are zoned for open space/greenbelt (LC28 & LC38 BMAP) with a portion also zoned as a conservation area (LC 20/10 BMAP)
There is a certain amount of 'Hope Value' attributed to the lands should the zoning format change in the future. They may be suitable for development subject to the necessary planning and development consents being achieved. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries.
- By appointment only with a staff member of Templeton Robinson
- For Sale as one lot only, seeking Offers in the Region of £600,000.
- When leaving Lisburn along the Belsize Road the subject lands are located on the left hand side before you approach Wilmar/Derriaghy Road traffic light junction.
Derriaghy end of the Belsize Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »