16 Woodcroft Lane, Croft Road, Holywood BT18 0QH
3 Bed Townhouse For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Townhouse within this Select Development
- Excellent Standard of Decor Throughout
- Cream Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room - Direct Access to Decked Patio/Garden
- Three Spacious Bedrooms, Master with En-suite Shower Room
- Luxury Bathroom with Separate Fully Tiled Shower Cubicle / Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- UPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating/ Pressurised Hot and Cold Water System
- Integrated Garage with Utility Area to Rear
- Beautiful Gardens Enjoying a Sunny Aspect
- Popular and Convenient Location
Additional Information16 Woodcroft Lane is a beautifully presented end townhouse positioned within a unique Mews Style development of just 16 homes, conveniently located just off Croft Road on the fringe of Holywood Town Centre.
Combining contemporary accommodation with traditional elegance; the property is bright, spacious and tastefully decorated throughout. Comprising a separate open plan living/dining space with aspect to the private rear garden, modern fully fitted kitchen with casual dining area and upstairs; three well-proportioned bedrooms, (master with en-suite shower room) plus main bathroom. Further enhanced by gas central heating, an integral garage with utility area, cloaks WC, off street parking plus private rear garden in lawns and decked patio which enjoys a sunny aspect.
Within close proximity to Holywood town centre with its' array of cafes and boutique shops and excellent range of primary and secondary schools, delightful coastal walks and boasting ease of access for the City commuter, via both road or rail links. The clever design concept, quality specification and convenient location is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers from the young family, professional or those looking to downsize. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak flooring.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, solid oak flooring.
- 7.72m x 5.05m (25' 4" x 16' 7")
narrowing to 11'1. Solid oak flooring, halogen lighting, hole-in-wall fireplace with open fire. Double doors to garden from both living and dining areas.
- 6.27m x 2.77m (20' 7" x 9' 1")
Cream kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces, 5-ring gas hob, extractor fan and canopy, glazed display cabinet, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area, LED lighting, cloaks cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.25m x 4.29m (20' 6" x 14' 1")
Storage into eaves.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, contemporary wash stand, heated towel rail, low flush wc, feature natural stone tiled wall and floor, underfloor heating.
- Hotpress with built-in storage and Megaflo pressurised water system.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 4.55m (15' 0" x 14' 11")
At widest points. Velux and window storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 4.42m (15' 0" x 14' 6")
At widest points. Double built-in robes.
- White suite comprising bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, contemporary wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, low voltage spot lights.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.02m x 2.77m (19' 9" x 9' 1")
Gas fired boiler, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, light and power.
- Fully enclosed decked patio in steps to . . .
- Garden area laid out in lawns and garden shed.
Travelling up Croft Road, Woodcroft Lane is on the right hand side before the left turn into Ballymenoch Road.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »