- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Mid Terrace Property In The Ballymacarrett Area
- Lounge With Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units, Open To Dining Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating, PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One With Built In Robes
- Luxury Shower Room With Fully Tiled Walls
- Good Size Enclosed Yard To Rear
- Convenient To A Range Of Local Amenities Including Connswater Shopping Centre
An excellent two bed mid terrace property located on Witham Street, just off the Newtownards Road. This property will appeal to first time buyers, investors and those wishing to downsize due to its close proximity to Connswater Shopping Centre, Belfast City Centre, Belfast City Airport and the Ulster Hospital. Comprising spacious lounge, kitchen/dining area, two double bedrooms and a modern shower room. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and a large enclosed rear yard, perfect for entertaining. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 12'7 x 9'7 (3.84m x 2.92m)
- Ceramic tile flooring.
- Kitchen 15'8 x 7'9 (4.78m x 2.36m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, hob unit, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, timber panelled ceiling, partly tiled walls, ceramic tile flooring and open to dining area.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'5 x 10'5 (3.78m x 3.18m)
- Double built in robe and 'ashwood' effect laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'1 x 9'3 (3.07m x 2.82m)
- 'Ashwood' effect laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, sliding shower doors, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, PVC panelled ceiling, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Small front garden.
Enclosed rear yard, boiler house with oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »