- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial, Detached, Family Home In A Popular, Residential Location
- Large Kitchen With Dining Area, Open Plan To Living Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front And Rear Garden In Lawn With Large Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Three Double Bedrooms (Changed From A Four Bedroom Layout)
- Large, Family Bathroom With Bath And Separate Shower
- Renovation Project With The Opportunity To Create An Excellent Family Home
- Excellent Location, Close To Schools And Amenities
Priced to allow for some modernisation, this spacious, detached home offers any prospective buyer the opportunity for a renovation project in a popular residential area of Newtownards. The ground floor comprises living room open plan to a good sized kitchen/dining area, and the first floor has three double bedrooms and a large family bathroom. The original layout was set as a four bedroom home but the current owner altered this to three double bedrooms and large bathroom. There are gardens to front and rear with large driveway offering ample off street parking. Early viewing is recommended for this exciting project!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Under stairs storage.
- Living Room 15' x 13'1 (4.57m x 3.99m)
- Open fire with tiled hearth. Feature bay window.
Open to -
- Kitchen / Dining Area 22' x 9'11 (6.71m x 3.02m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and built in extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Hotpress with storage. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 9'1 x 9' (2.77m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 2 12'1 x 9'1 (3.68m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3 13'1 x 10' (3.99m x 3.05m)
- Bathroom 11'1 x 10' (3.38m x 3.05m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with glazed doors and overhead shower, double basin vanity unit, low flush wc, vinyl flooring and extractor fan.
- Front - Area in lawn and large tarmac driveway.
Rear - Area in lawn, oil storage tank, outside light and tap, boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »