- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractively Charming Spacious Semi-Detached Property
- Nestled In The Ever Popular Wellington Park
- Well Presented Living Room With Feature Open Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen Opening Into Spacious Dining Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Deluxe Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front Is In Lawns With Multi Car Driveway
- Generous Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio Area
- Spacious Detached Garage With Roller Door
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Close Proximity To Ballyholme Village For Local Amenities
This Attractive Charming Semi-Detached Property nestled in the ever popular Wellington Park has plenty to offer and is conveniently in close proximity to Ballyholme Village with many local amenities, presenting a light & airy entrance hallway leading into the well presented living room with a feature cast iron surround open fireplace, toward the rear is the fitted kitchen opening into the spacious dining room with pvc double patio doors opening out onto the rear patio and enclosed garden.
Upstairs the landing is in solid wood flooring with access to the roof-space and provides three well proportioned bedrooms with a deluxe fitted three piece bathroom suite.
Externally the front is in lawns with a multi car driveway leading to the side and detached garage, the rear has generous lawns with an array of small trees and shrubs and a patio area with access to the detached garage.
- Entrance Hallway
- Light and airy hallway with solid wood flooring.
- Living Room
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11.04' x 11.04')
Well presented living room with a feature cast iron surround open fireplace.
- Dining Room
- 3.96m x 3.07m (13.06' x 10.10')
Spacious dining room which conveniently opens into the fitted kitchen with solid wood flooring and pvc patio doors out the enclosed rear.
- Fitted Kitchen
- 2.77m x 5.49m (9.10' x 18.01' into the dini)
Fitted kitchen with a range of hi & lo level units, tiled flooring and built in Belling 4 ring gas hob & oven, plumbed for a washing machine.
- Access to the roof-space.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.27m x 3.05m (14.01' x 10.06')
Well proportioned bedroom with solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.05m x 3.05m (10.06' x 10.05')
Well proportioned bedroom.
- Bedroom Three
- 3.07m x 2.13m (10.09' max" x 7.03')
Well proportioned bedroom with built in storage.
- Deluxe fitted three piece suite consisting of a w/c, sink unit and bath with a mains shower and tiled walls.
- The front is in lawns with a multi car driveway leading down the side to the detached garage.
- Enclosed Rear
- The rear is in generous lawns with an array of trees and shrubs, patio area with access to the detached garage.
Travelling from the roundabout along the Donaghadee Road toward Bangor Town Centre, take a left into Chippendale Avenue, proceed and take the first right into Wellington Park and Nos 16 is on the right handside.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
121st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »