- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exclusive detached residence situated off the highly renowned Warren Road
- Simply stunning panoramic views from most rooms across to Donaghadee Harbour and Scotland
- Commanding a magnificent shoreline position
- Substantial yet adaptable accommodation laid out over two floors
- Recently renovated throughout
- Large entrance hall with feature gallery landing
- Newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances open to dining room
- Two further reception rooms with feature bow windows with panoramic views
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Downstairs bathroom
- Bedroom 4 and 5 with Jack and Jill en suite on ground floor
- Master suite with bathroom, dressing room and terrace with sea
- Bedroom 2 and 3 on first floor
- Family bathroom
- Integral double garage
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Beam vacuum system
- Alarm system fitted
- Extensive gardens to the rear which run down to the shoreline with multiple areas for entertaining or enjoying the evening sunsets
- Situated circa 6 miles from Bangor and 20 miles from Belfast City centre for the commuter
- Donaghadee also offers several award winning pubs and restaurants
- Please note lawn will be sown prior to completion
Additional InformationDonaghadee is a pleasant and increasingly popular coastal town situated in Ulster's eastern sea border and home to some of North Down's most prestigious and valuable properties. Situated some 6 miles from Bangor and 20 miles from Belfast City centre, Donaghadee provides several award winning pubs and restaurants, a challenging 18 hole links golf course, long established Rugby Club with all the amenities of Bangor including Ballyholme and Royal Ulster Yacht Clubs within close proximity.
Warren Avenue, situated directly off the highly renowned Warren Road, is one of the area's most exclusive and admired addresses with properties in this location rarely presenting themselves to the open market. Commanding a magnificent shoreline position this excellent detached residence enjoys a quite simply stunning outlook to the Donaghadee Harbour and Scotland on a clear day.
The property occupies a generous site which extends to the foreshore and therefore enjoys that most rare of features in a home - direct access to the sea. The property, provides substantial and yet adaptable accommodation laid out over two floors currently comprising of: five bedrooms, master with en suite bathroom, dressing room and a terrace with stunning sea views, four further good sized bedrooms, en suites, two large reception rooms with feature bow windows, newly fitted kitchen with an excellent range of integrated appliances open to large dining room, utility room, downstairs WC, two further bathrooms & large integral double garage. Most of the rooms enjoy beautiful sea views across Donaghadee Harbour. Externally the property has a driveway to the front laid in brick paviours. To the rear there are raised entertaining decks with steps down to the extensive gardens which run to the shoreline. In addition the property benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
All in all this is a superb family home in a unique situation with nothing to do but move in.
- Hardwood entrance door with impressive feature window above.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.8m x 3.58m (15' 9" x 11' 9")
(Average) Wood strip floor, feature staircase to first floor with gallery landing, double height tongue and groove panelled ceiling.
- 5.59m x 3.76m (18' 4" x 12' 4")
Fitted with an excellent range of high and low level units, stone worktops, Neff double oven, Neff integrated microwave, wine fridge, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for American style fridge freezer, island with 5 ring Neff induction hob and stainless steel extractor hood, wood effect tiled floor, recessed lighting, open to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.28m (15' 5" x 10' 9")
Wood effect tiled floor. Views towards Donaghadee lighthouse and on towards Scotland.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.06m x 5.26m (23' 2" x 17' 3")
Feature curved bay with stunning views down the gardens out to Donaghadee Harbour and Scotland, wood strip flooring, recessed lighting, marble fire surround and hearth with gas wood burning stove, door to entertaining terrace.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Recessed lighting, wood effect tiled floor.
- Low flush WC and vanity sink unit, illuminated fitted mirror, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 2.84m (12' 4" x 9' 4")
Fitted with a good range of high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer stink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, PVC door to terrace, wood effect tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 5.69m (19' 0" x 18' 8")
Oil fired boiler, Beam vacuum system, pressurised hot water tank, power and light, up and over remote door.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.57m x 3.96m (15' 0" x 13' 0")
Wood strip floor, sea views.
- JACK AND JILL ENSUITE:
- Low flush WC, vanity sink unit with illuminated mirror above, corner shower with thermostatic overhead and hand held shower fitments, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.25m x 2.67m (10' 8" x 8' 9")
Wood strip flooring.
- 2.67m x 2.01m (8' 9" x 6' 7")
Low flush WC, vanity sink unit with illuminated mirror above, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Double height ceiling, wired for wall lights, wood strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 5.33m (18' 6" x 17' 6")
Feature curved bay with impressive sea views, wood strip floor, recessed lighting, feature contemporary gas fire, door to balcony.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.39m x 4.14m (14' 5" x 13' 7")
Double opening doors to balcony.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.95m x 2.54m (9' 8" x 8' 4")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Low flush WC, inset wash hand basin with vanity unit below and illuminated mirror above, large corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, large corner shower with overhead and hand held thermostatic shower fitments, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting, access to eaves storage cupboard.
- STORAGE CUPBOARD:
- 3.51m x 2.49m (11' 6" x 8' 2")
Power and light, water heater.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.6m x 4.09m (15' 1" x 13' 5")
Wood strip floor, recessed lighting, dual aspect sea views to Copeland Islands and Donaghadee Harbour.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 3.25m (12' 5" x 10' 8")
Wood strip floor, dual aspect sea views to Copeland Islands and the County Antrim shoreline, access to roofspace.
- 2.64m x 2.06m (8' 8" x 6' 9")
Low flush WC, vanity sink unit with illuminated mirror above, free standing bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, chrome heated towel rail, wood strip flooring, recessed lighting.
- Brick pavior drivewy to front, outside lighting, PVC soffits and fascia. PVC oil tank to side/gas bottles.
Terrace with composite decking, glass surround, lighting, water supply, steps down to garden.
- Please note lawn has not yet been sown, photograph shows virtual grass
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »