- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Truly Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Appointed Detached Residence Occupying A Pleasant Rural Setting With Gated Entrance And Spacious Lawns
- The Spacious Interior Is Presented To The Highest Standards And Offers A Superb Family Layout
- Spacious Reception Hall With Polished Marble Tiled Floor
- Lounge With Attractive Fireplace, Solid Oak Floor And Large Bay Window Overlooking Front Garden
- Dining Room With Polished Marble Floor And Recessed Spotlights
- Separate Family Room With Option For Fireplace
- Spacious Oak Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Appliances / Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Walk In Robe And Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite And Shower Cubicle
- Luxury Shower Room With Contemporary White Suite
- Spacious Rural Setting With Gardens Laid In Lawns And Patio Areas
- Gated Entrance With Remote Control Double Gates / Tarmac Driveway And Spacious Parking Area With Granite Kerbs
- Detached Double Garage And Separate Detached Store
- Oil Fired Central Heating System And Solar Panels
- PVC triple And Double Glazed Windows / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- A Most Outstanding Family Home, Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended
A Truly Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Appointed Detached Residence Occupying A Pleasant Rural Setting With Gated Entrance And Spacious Lawns
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.36m x 5.7m (14' 4" x 18' 8")
Marble tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Entrance door with leaded and etched glass window. Oak staircase and balustrade. Built in cloaks storage cupboard. Solid Oak skirtings and architraves. Solid oak panelled doors. Feature curved door leading to lounge. .
- 6.01m x 5.5m (19' 9" x 18' 1")
Measurement taken into large bay window. Feature ebonised fireplace with cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Solid oak floor. Plaster cornice. Recessed spotlights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.54m x 3.05m (14' 11" x 10' 0")
Polished marble tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.34m x 4.2m (17' 6" x 13' 9")
Option for fireplace. Stone slab hearth. Recessed spotlights.
- SPACIOUS OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF APPLIANCES:
- 5.15m x 3.98m (16' 11" x 13' 1")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Franke bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Rangemaster range style cooker with gas hobs and extractor hood above. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Under unit lighting. Marble part tiled walls. Natural stone tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Double glazed sliding patio door to patio and side garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of fitted units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed back door. Natural stone tiled floor. Grant oil fired boiler. Built in store with hot water cylinder for pressurised hot water system.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.18m x 4.m (13' 9" x 13' 1")
Recessed spotlights. Walk in robe with fitted shelves and hanging rails with recessed spolights.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Large walk in shower enclosure. Aqualisa thermostatic shower with drencher head and shower attachment. Floating wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.44m x 3.3m (11' 3" x 10' 10")
Measurement to include built in cupboard. Recessed spotlights.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with centre mount mixer tap and shower attachment. Tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Adelphi pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Marble effect part tiled walls with natural stone border feature. Ceramic tiled floor. Built in storage cupboard. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.36m x 4.2m (14' 4" x 13' 9")
Measurement taken to widest points. Large Apex window with panoramic views. Recessed spotlights. Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.58m x 4.35m (15' 0" x 14' 3")
Recessed spotlights. Access to eaves storage.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM WITH CONTEMPORAY WHITE SUITE:
- Large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Floating wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Marble effect tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- Spacious rural setting with gardens laid in lawns. Spacious tarmac driveway and parking area with granite kerbs. Gated entrance with remote control electric gates. Trees and shrubs. Spacious patio area to rear. Outside tap and lights. PVC oil storage storage tank. .
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.25m x 5.1m (17' 3" x 16' 9")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- SEPARATE DETACHED STORE OR POSSIBLE STABLE BLOCK
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From A1 Dual Carriageyway turn into Rowantree Road, turn right into Killysorrell Road and then right into Villa Wood Road, number 16 is on the corner.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »