- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Mid Terrace Property
- Popular Residential Location in Sydenham
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Open-Plan Living and Dining Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Grey Gloss Kitchen
- Three First Floor Bedrooms - Two Doubles
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating (New Boiler 2020)
- Landscaped Front and Rear Gardens
- Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Road and Rail Transport Links Nearby
- Shops and Amenities in Close Proximity
- Ideal Investment / First Time Buy
Additional InformationThis attractive, red brick, terrace property is located close to transport links, local amenities and shops on Holywood Road, Upper Newtownards Road and at Connswater Shopping Centre. Belfast city centre is easily accessible by bus or the nearby Sydenham train halt.
The property itself has been redecorated throughout and comprises living room open-plan to dining room, kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally there is a front garden and an enclosed rear yard, as well as a further garden to the rear. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Whether you are intending to downsize, trying to get onto the property ladder or investing, this could be the one for you.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 028 9065 3111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor, under stairs cloaks area.
- 6.07m x 2.94m (19' 11" x 9' 8")
Laminate wooden floor, open plan to...
- DINING AREA:
- 2.06m x 1.59m (6' 9" x 5' 3")
Laminate wooden floor, archway to...
- 2.6m x 1.98m (8' 6" x 6' 6")
Modern range of high and low level gloss grey fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, wine rack, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric under bench oven with four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed uPVC door to rear.
- Storage cupboard, access to partially floored roof space via Slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.99m x 2.73m (9' 10" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.98m x 2.7m (9' 9" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.1m x 1.72m (6' 11" x 5' 8")
Laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap and electric power shower unit over, part-tiled walls, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater.
- Enclosed, landscaped garden laid in lawn with flagstone paving, flowerbeds and border fencing.
- Enclosed, covered rear yard with outside water tap and built-in storage units, access to rear entry, further enclosed, landscaped garden to rear.
From Holywood Road, turn down Palmerston Road, follow the road round the bend and down the hill. Turn left onto Victoria Road and number 16 will be on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »