- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid Terrace
- 2 Or 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Or 2 Receptions
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Grade 2B Listed
- Approx. 0.16 Acres
- Sliding Sash Windows
Additional Information*PRICE REDUCED*
An attractive stone fronted Grade 2B Listed three bedroom two storey mid terrace, constructed in the late 18th Century. Positioned in the centre of Downpatrick and benefitting from substantial rear enclosed gardens extending to approximately 0.16 acres.
- DESCRIPTION CONTINUED
- Its rare in Downpatrick for a property of this age and character to come onto the market. Anyone looking for a large garden will not be disappointed! The approximate size is 0.16 acres. The property has flexible accommodation with two bedrooms on the first floor and the third being on the ground floor. It really is a lovely family home and has a great feel to it. The heating is oil fired and the windows are mostly wood framed sliding sash.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- External granite steps up to solid wood front door to:
- LIVING ROOM 5.18m x 3.20m (17'0" x 10'6")
- Solid wooden floor, understairs storage cupboard. Cast iron fireplace with wooden surround and stone hearth, open plan to kitchen/dining area.
- BEDROOM ONE/ SITTING ROOM 3.10m x 2.82m (10'2" x 9'3")
- Views to the front.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.05m x 3.91m (16'7" x 12'10")
- Solid wood floor, high and low level units including small breakfast bar, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer. Recess for washing machine and electric oven, solid wood back to, access to roofspace, tiled at splashback.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Wooden floorboards, access to roofspace, hotpress with copper cylinder and shelving.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.35m x 2.34m (11'0" x 7'8")
- Views to the front, wooden floorboards.
- BATHROOM 1.93m x 1.78m (6'4" x 5'10")
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, w.c, panel bath, tiled at splash back, Velux to rear.
- BEDROOM THREE 5.23m x 3.05m (17'2" x 10'0")
- Velux to the rear, window at front, wooden floorboards.
- The gardens extend to approximately 0.16 acres split into: a paved patio area with a feature stone wall running the length of the garden the gardens are laid in lawns with mature planting bordering. Pvc oil tank and boiler. There is no rear access.
- SITE MAP
- Area calculation is approximate only.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »