- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent Detached Bungalow Occupying An Exclusive End Of Cul De Sac Setting With Private South Westerly Aspects And Panoramic Views To Rear
- Spacious Lounge With Pine Fire Surround And Semi Solid Oak Floor
- Walnut Effect Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Granite Effect Work Surfaces
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite And Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Spacious Rear Garden With South Westerly Aspects And Panoramic Views / Integral Garage / Tarmac Driveway
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Prime Residential Location Convenient To Excellent Schools For All Ages And Lisburn City Centre
An Excellent Detached Bungalow Occupying An Exclusive End Of Cul De Sac Setting With Private South Westerly Aspects And Panoramic Views To Rear
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
- 5.75m x 3.66m (18' 10" x 12' 0")
Semi solid oak floor. Pine fire surround. Tiled inset hearth. Coving. Recessed spotlights.
- WALNUT EFFECT FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 3.5m x 3.23m (11' 6" x 10' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Concealed extractor hood. Wine rack. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- REAR HALL:
- PVC double glazed back door. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Access to garage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Quadrant shower cubicle. Electric shower. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.63m (13' 0" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.71m (11' 11" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.06m x 2.28m (10' 0" x 7' 6")
- Panelled bath. Mixer tap. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Pine ceiling with recessed spotlights. Hotpress.
- End of cul de sac setting with private aspects. Front garden laid in lawns. Tarmac driveway and parking area. Spacious rear garden with south westerly aspect and panoramic views towards Mourne Mountains and Slieve Croob. Laid in lawns. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.81m x 2.8m (19' 1" x 9' 2")
Up and over door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power. Loft storage space.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Pond Park Road turn into Tynedale Park, turn left into Tynedale Crescent, number 16 is at the end.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »