- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bed semi-detached property
- Lounge featuring open fire
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Modern three piece bathroom suite
- Large rear conservatory
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- South facing rear garden
- Convenient location
16, Twinem Court, Craigavon
An attractive three bedroom semi - detached family home. Situated in this ever popular development this well-proportioned property benefits from a large conservatory extension to the rear which the owner advised is showered with light given the south facing rear aspect garden. This development is ideally located within walking distance of Rushmere Shopping Centre, Craigavon Omniplex and Tesco 24 Hour. The M1 motorway, Portadown and Lurgan Town Centers are all within a 10 minute drive. This is an ideal starter home and will appeal to those seeking a well-proportioned, affordable family home. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof. Any floorplans are for illustrative purposes only.
Popular development off the Highfield Road, Craigavon. Located conveniently close to the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Craigavon lakes, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas. Portadown and Lurgan town centres are also in close proximity leaving close access to schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities.
- Entrance Hall 6' 6'' x 14' 7'' (1.97m x 4.45m)
- Entrance via wooden door with glazed panels either side, semi solid wooden flooring and single panel radiator. Access to under stair storage.
- Lounge 14' 8'' x 12' 7'' (4.47m x 3.84m)
- Front aspect room featuring open fire with wooden surround, semi solid wooden flooring and double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 19' 6'' x 9' 10'' (5.95m x 2.99m)
- Open plan kitchen diner with range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink with draining board, breakfast bar and space for appliances and utilities. Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and double panel radiator. Access to;
- Conservatory 12' 6'' x 11' 11'' (3.80m x 3.63m)
- Large conservatory overlooking rear garden, wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Access to rear garden via double glazed door.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to roof space and hot press.
- Bedroom 1 12' 2'' x 12' 0'' (3.72m x 3.67m) AWP's
- Rear aspect double bedroom with built in wardrobe, wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 8'' x 12' 4'' (2.95m x 3.76m)
- Front aspect double bedroom with laminate effect wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 4'' x 8' 11'' (2.85m x 2.71m)
- Front aspect bedroom, with built in wardrobe, wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 1'' x 6' 6'' (2.15m x 1.98m)
- Three piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted pedestal wash hand basin with integrated storage unit and panel bath with electric shower unit and glazed shower screen. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and heated chrome towel rail.
- Front of property comprising of; maintained lawn and tarmac drive. South facing enclosed rear garden comprising of; maintained lawn, concrete paviors and an array of plants and shrubs.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »