This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Mid-Terrace
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Lounge with Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Kitchen with High Gloss Kitchen
- Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking for One Car
- Rear Garden Laid in Decking and Lawn
- Ideally Suited to the First-Time Buyer, Young Professional or Investor Alike
- Located Within Walking Distance of Holywood's Bustling Town Centre and a Range of Excellent Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Within Commuting Distance of Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis well presented mid-terrace property is located within walking distance of Holywood's bustling town centre with its many shops and restaurants and an excellent range of local primary and secondary schooling. Also close at hand is Holywood Exchange, George Best Belfast City Airport and the city centre via both rail and road.
The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge with wood burning stove, modern high gloss kitchen and three well proportioned bedrooms. Other benefits include bathroom with modern white suite, driveway parking for one car and an attractive enclosed rear garden with decked areas and lawn.
A popular location and well-presented property, therefore internal inspection is strongly recommended
- Hardwood and glazed front door to entrance hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, storage cupboard under stairs, plumbed for washing machine.
- Comprising of modern white suite with shower bath with black mixer taps, thermostatic shower above with rain head and telephone shower, hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, part panelled walls.
- 3.8m x 3.8m (12' 6" x 12' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor, feature fireplace with oak mantel, slate tiled inset and slate hearth, cast iron wood burning stove, aspect to front.
- 3.8m x 2.2m (12' 6" x 7' 3")
Range of high and low level wood effect high gloss and white high gloss units, Blanco black sink with mixer taps, granite effect laminate work surface, 4-ring Hotpoint hob, under oven, feature extractor fan, part tiled walls, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar area ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.8m x 2.8m (15' 9" x 9' 2")
Built-in storage cupboard, aspect to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.9m (10' 10" x 9' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor, aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.8m x 2.3m (9' 2" x 7' 7")
Aspect to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- Spacious rear garden with large decked area with inset LED lights, lawned area, lower decked area at bottom of garden, outside light, outside tap, outside store with electric for tumble dryer. Front with drive and parking for one car.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood in the direction of Belfast, turn left at Jackson's Road opposite the Maxol Filling Station, take the first left into Oakleigh Avenue and then take the first right into The Green; No. 16 is located towards the top on the left hand side.
(in last 30 days)
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »