- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exclusive Beach Front Townhouse With Panoramic Sea Views
- Executive Second Floor Main Bedroom With Designer Bath & En-suite With Private Terrace
- Ground Floor 3 Bedrooms & Luxury Bathroom
- Open Plan Contemporary Kitchen/Dining/Lounge
- Mains Gas Central Heating
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces & Storage Facilities
- Comprehensive Range of Electrical Sockets, Switches, TV & Telephone points
- EPC Rating C72
- A luxurious beachfront townhouse which was the original showhome situated within the exclusive and gated Edgewater development on Strand Road.
Situated on what is undoubtedly one of the most stunning and sought after locations in the North Coast the property is beautifully presented throughout and finished to the highest specification and includes a contemporary kitchen, designer bathrooms and panoramic views from both the first floor open plan lounge/kitchen/dining and the second floor executive bedroom with its own private terrace.
Conveniently situated within walking distance to restaurants, award winning beaches and championship golf courses and the main Promenade and being only a short drive also to the North Coasts top attractions such as the Old Bushmills Distillery, Giants Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, and all other coastal towns.
Viewing comes highly recommended to really appreciate what this spectacular property has to offer and is strictly by appointment only through the selling agent
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- First Floor
- Entrance Hall
- With tiled floor, built in storage.
- Shower Room
- Suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, vanity unit wash hand basin, extractor fan, recessed lights, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen /Dining 8.13m x 6.20m average (26'8 x 20'4 average)
- Kitchen area:-
Comprising extensive range of contemporary eye and low level units with glass display units and saucepan drawer, integrated eye level double oven and microwave, integrated hob and extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated larder fridge and freezer, feature centre island with raised breakfast bar, one and half bowl sink unit, tiled floor.
Lounge / Dining area:-
Comprising feature full length bay window and door leading to balcony with tiled floor and panoramic views.
- Ground Floor
- Bedroom 2 4.11m x 2.77m (13'6 x 9'1)
- Bedroom 3 5.23m x 3.23m (17'2 x 10'7)
- With door leading to rear.
- Bedroom 4 3.71m x 3.18m (12'2 x 10'5)
- With recessed lights.
- Comprising modern contemporary bathroom suite with Jacuzzi style bath wall recessed Italian TV, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wall mounted sink unit, recessed lights, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and floor.
- With stainless steel sink unit, larder unit, eye and low level units, plumbed for washing machine.
- Second Floor
- Executive Bedroom Suite 9.14m x 3.86m to widest points (30'0 x 12'8 to wid
- Occupying the full top floor the bedroom enjoy a spacious private terrace with panoramic sea views and Portstewart golf course, feature vanity area with bath and built in drawer and tiled floor.
En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in double shower cubicle with drencher head, twin sink unit with under storage, wc, recessed lights, shaver point, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- 2 allocated parking spaces. Storage shed located in basement of apartment block. Enclosed yard area accessed from ground floor utility.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »