- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Dining room
- Kitchen / Dining area
- Three bedrooms master with ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Double detached garage
- Mahogany double glazed windows
- Two separate oil fired heating systems
- Self contained flat consisting of Family room, two bedrooms, kitchen and shower room
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Detached garage
- Security system
- Private mature gardens
Additional InformationThe Good Life . . . .
Perfectly describes everyday life at 16 Temple Road !
The bungalow is located in a gorgeous semi rural setting just over seven miles from Lisburn City Centre and about five and a half miles from the beautiful village of Moira.
The main residence consists of two receptions, three bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. A self contained granny / teenage flat provides and additional reception room, two bedrooms, kitchen and shower room. The self contained flat will appeal to those with older / younger relatives, those who work from home or as an investment to rent out.
Nestling in the garden lies a stunning Scandinavian style barbeque house and separate Sauna, perfect to relax, unwind and entertain.
Internal viewing highly recommended !
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door. (Currently used as study area). Cloakroom.
- 4.84m x 3.8m (15' 11" x 12' 6")
Feature Adam style fireplace with open fire. Open plan to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.61m x 2.27m (15' 2" x 7' 5")
French doors to rear.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.11m x 3.67m (13' 6" x 12' 0")
Good range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Built in gas hob and double oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring. Breakfast bar.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.43m x 3.9m (14' 6" x 12' 10")
- Large shower cubicle with Mira sport electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Chrome towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan. Recessed lights.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.9m x 3.64m (12' 10" x 11' 11")
Range of fitted wardrobes.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.68m x 3.48m (12' 1" x 11' 5")
- White suite. Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps. Shower. Feature marble sink unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled. Chrome towel rail.
- SELF CONTAINED FLAT:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.1m (12' 6" x 10' 2")
- 3.55m x 2.04m (11' 8" x 6' 8")
Range of cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Electric cooker circuit. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 4.83m x 3.72m (15' 10" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.89m x 2.92m (12' 9" x 9' 7")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Coloured suite. Corner shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Hotpress.
- Pebbled driveways with entrance gates and mature hedging. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Hen house. Dog run. BBQ house and sauna house.
- DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.37m x 5.26m (27' 6" x 17' 3")
Light and power. Roller door. Access to roofspace.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
Off Ballinderry Road, Lisburn Opposite junction of Cormac Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »