- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An exciting opportunity to purchase this beautiful semi detached home.
- Superb Dunmurry Lane location close to the Railway, Dunmurry Village and Tesco.
- Two bedrooms.
- Luxury fitted kitchen.
- White bathroom suite.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Fantastic, good sized rear garden with a Southerly aspect.
- Off road car-parking.
- Viewing highly recommended.
An exciting opportunity to purchase this beautiful semi detached home located just off Upper Dunmurry Lane and offering convenience to schools, shops and transport links to include the motorway network and walking distance to the Railway and Dunmurry Village holding a wide range of amenities to include Tesco, only a short stroll away. Two bedrooms. Lovely living room with feature bay window. Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to dining space. White bathroom suite. Good, sized, privately enclosed rear garden and additional flagged patio. Off street carparking. Oil fired central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Superb access to local Parklands, Gold Clubs and accessibility to Belfast and Lisburn as well as Blacks Road Park and Ride. We strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC F36
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 13'1 x 11'9 (3.99m x 3.58m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, feature bay window, attractive brick fireplace and surround.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING AREA 12'11 x 8'0 (3.94m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, partially tiled walls, storage cupboard, tiled floor, open plan to dining space, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'0 x 11'0 (3.96m x 3.35m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, spotlights, hotpress.
- BEDROOM 2 8'8 x 7'1 (2.64m x 2.16m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, built-in robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, tiled walls and floor.
- Privately enclosed, good sized rear garden, additional flagged patio, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »