- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An Exceptional Opportunity to Acquire this Stunning Red Brick Detached Family Home on the edge of Magherafelt Town Within Walking distance to Many of The Local Schools and The Town Centre.
- Internally The Feature Sweeping Mahogany Staircase Stands Out in a Spacious Entrance Hall Leading to Spacious Family Accommodation To Include a New Modern Rear Extension, Four Large Double Bedrooms (Master En-Suite), While Externally You Have a Mature Site With Trees and Landscaping Completed Together with Red Brick Entrance Pillars, Tarmacadem Driveway and Good Car Parking.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- Feature entrance hallway with sweeping mahogany staircase, and solid mahogany floor boards reclaimed from an old church. Light filled space from windows around double front door.
- LIVING ROOM:
- With feature cast iron fireplace with back boiler, cornicing, t.v point and maple wood flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- Exceptional room with floor finished in carpet. Reclaimed feature fireplace with marble hearth & gas fired. The room finished in coving.
- Recently refurbished to include cream finished eye and low level solid units with black granite worktops. A large feature island creates the hub of the kitchen with wine cooler, sink & electricals all integrated. There is an American style fridge freezer plumbed for ice and a 5 ring rangemaster oven is installed with induction hob technology. Bi-fold doors have been installed which allow light to flood in from the sun lounge and also creates a great space for entertaining.
- SUN LOUNGE:
- The sunroom is a recent addition to this magnificent home and currently includes a games room. The room incorporates under floor heating, Velux roof lights and a sound system. The sunroom leads on to a large patio area to the rear of the property.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With eye and low level units, stainless steel double drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, porcelain tiled flooring.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- With wc & whb, tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (1) EN-SUITE:
- With mahogany floor, small hallway leading to a closet & storage.
En-suite with wc, whb & separate Mira power shower, chrome towel rail, walls part tiled, floor fully tiled.
- BEDROOM (2):
- With mahogany floor & is framed by coving, tv point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- With pine wood floor, framed by coving, tv point.
- BEDROOM (4):
- With pine wood floor, framed by coving, tv point.
- With reclaimed Victorian roll top bath, wc, bidet, wash hand basin with storage, electric shower, chrome towel rail, tiled flooring.
- Garage with carpeted flooring, housing the boiler.
- Enclosed landscaped gardens with a number of mature trees, shrubs & hedging, UPVC wood effect decking.
- OTHER FEATURES:
- Beam vacuum system.
Roof space ladder access into floored roofspace area.
Under floor heating in sunroom.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »