- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Prominent Red Brick Mid Terrace Property In Well Established Location
- Modern Finish Throughout
- Spacious Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms
- Two Shower Rooms
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- An Abundance of Amenities to Include Queens University
- Area Of High Rental Demand
- HMO Registered to April 2019
- Annual Income in the region of £13,800
Additional InformationSt Ives Gardens is situated in the heart of the ever popular Stranmillis village area of South Belfast, close to an array of amenities to include shops, cafes and in close proximity to Queens University and PEC. Internally the property is finished to a high standard including modern open plan living and dining through to open kitchen, five double bedrooms and two shower rooms. This terrace property is situated in an area of high rental demand and will appeal to a range of purchasers to include parents and investors alike given the popularity of its location. Furthermore the property is registered as a HMO and benefits from gas heating and double glazed windows.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled Floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 2.74m (12' 7" x 9' 0")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.07m x 2.84m (10' 1" x 9' 4")
Tiled Floor, under stairs storage
- 5.28m x 2.16m (17' 4" x 7' 1")
Range of high and low level units, integrated oven and hob, extractor, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, gas boiler, tiled floor, part tiled wall
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, shower unit, white pedestal sink, hot press with megaflow water tank
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, shower unit, white pedestal sink
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.31m (10' 11" x 7' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.05m (12' 6" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.15m x 2.24m (10' 4" x 7' 4")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.84m x 3.07m (12' 7" x 10' 1")
St Ives Gardens, Stranmillis
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
221st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »