16 Somerton Park, North Belfast, Belfast BT15 4DP
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautiful Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Roms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Extended Utility Room
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Superb Roof Space
- Landscaped Gardens
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationMagnificent Semi Detached Villa Extended and Modernised to the Highest Standard
Commanding a superb landscaped site within this highly regarded and much admired residential location this beautifully presented and modernised semi detached villa will captivate all those who view. The extended richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, superb roof space, 2 reception rooms to include extended dining room off, luxury fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom, utility room, extensive use of wood laminate and wood strip floor coverings and has been maintained to the highest standard retaining much period detail throughout. A south facing rear garden with detached garage and most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, Fortwilliam Golf Course and beautiful country parks all within walking distance make this a home worthy of your immediate inspection.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, feature radiator, walk-in cloakroom, wall mounted gas boiler, leaded light detail, wood strip floor.
Furnished Cloakroom - White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, partly tiled walls.
- Lounge 4.65 x 3.51 (15'3" x 11'6")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, feature radiator, built-in shelving and bookcase, solid wood strip floor.
- Kitchen 3.56 x 3.55 (11'8" x 11'8")
- Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, extractor fan, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, range of built-in presses, feature radiator.
Open Plan To:
- Extended Dining Room 3.46 x 2.88 (11'4" x 9'5")
- Twin Velux roof lights, two feature radiators.
- Rear Lobby
- Utility Room 2.93 x 1.82 (9'7" x 6'0")
- Belfast sink, plumbed for washing machine, feature radiator, tumble dryer space.
- First Floor
- Landing, feature leaded light window.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed lighting, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.15 x 3.53 (10'4" x 11'7")
- Built-in storage unit, dado rail, wood laminate floor, feature radiator.
- Bedroom 3.76 x 3.18 (12'4" x 10'5")
- Wood laminate floor, feature radiator.
- Bedroom 2.13 x 2.51 (7'0" x 8'3")
- Wood laminate floor.
- Roof Space 5.11 x 3.12 (16'9" x 10'3")
- Natural light, gable window, under eaves storage, floored and sheeted.
- Detached Garage 5.36 x 2.67 (17'7" x 8'9")
- Up and over door.
- Landscaped front garden in shrubs and flowerbeds, driveway with ample car parking and superb rear garden in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds with southerly aspect, patio area, outside light and tap.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »