- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Detached Residence
- 3 Bedrooms
- Superb Roof Space
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite with Corner Shower Cubicle
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Attached Garage
Additional InformationLuxuriously Appointed Red Brick Detached Residence Commanding a Generous Corner Site
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a stunning beautifully presented and extensively modernised luxuriously appointed detached residence holding a substantial site within this highly regarded location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, superb roof space, 2 reception rooms, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in double oven and ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, furnished cloakroom, patio doors to paved patio, extensive use of ceramic and wood strip floor coverings, extensive range of built-in robes to bedrooms 1 & 2 and a host of extras as standard. A mature corner landscaped site with attached garage combines with the perfect location close to leading schools, local shopping and public parks makes this the perfect family home.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Built-in cupboard, ceramic tiled floor.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite - Comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Lounge 3.69 x 3.72 (12'1" x 12'2")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, cast iron inset, double panelled radiator, wood strip floor.
- Kitchen 3.76 x 6.59 (12'4" x 21'7")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, built-in double oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, mahogany rear door.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, patio doors, recessed lighting.
- Landing, leaded light.
- Bedroom 3.72 x 3.32 (12'2" x 10'11")
- Extensive range of robes, cupboards above, panelled radiator, TV point.
- Bedroom 2.75 x 2.43 (9'0" x 8'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.68 x 3.36 (12'1" x 11'0")
- Extensive range of built-in robes, decor packs, panelled radiator, TV point.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Leaded light window, built-in storage.
- Roof Space 4.48 x 3.50 (14'8" x 11'6")
- Dormer window, twin Velux roof lights, under eaves storage, panelled radiator.
- Attached Garage
- Roller shutter door, light and power, gas boiler.
- Front garden in lawn and shrubs, south facing terraced rear garden, paved patio area, extensive side garden, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »