- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Red Brick Semi Detached Villa In Popular & Convenient Location
- Situated A Short Distance From Town Centre & Bus, Road And Rail Links To Belfast
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms & One Plus Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen With Built-In Oven & Hob / Modern Shower Room With Double Shower
- Separate WC / Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazing / PVC Facias & Soffits / Cavity Wall Insulation
- Detached Garage / Generous Tarmac Off Street Parking Extending To Side Of Home
- Pleasant Level Gardens To Front And Rear With Lawns And Stones
- Ideal Investment Or First Time Buyer Property With No Onward Chain
Additional InformationSituated in the ever popular and very convenient Silverstream area of Bangor, we offer to the market this well proportioned red brick semi detached villa. Internally, the property offers a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, open plan through to a dining area, a separate fitted kitchen with range of units and built-in oven and hob, and three good sized first floor bedrooms. There is also a modern white shower room suite with double shower enclosure and a separate WC. The home further benefits from having double glazing throughout, an oil fired central heating system, PVC facias and soffits, cavity wall insulation, and a detached garage. Outside there are level gardens in lawns and stones to both the front and rear as well as generous tarmac off street parking. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Single panelled radiator, uPVC double glazed entrance door and side screens, telephone point, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.98m x 3.51m (22' 11" x 11' 6")
Two single panelled radiators, feature tiled fireplace and hearth.
- 3.78m x 2.26m (12' 5" x 7' 5")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine, built-in oven and hob, concealed extractor fan. Part tiled walls, single panelled radiator, double glazed door to rear garden.
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 2.79m (11' 8" x 9' 2")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.02m (11' 0" x 9' 11")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.54m (8' 8" x 8' 4")
Single panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower enclosure with mains thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, tiled walls, Hot Press off with lagged hot water cylinder, low voltage lighting, extractor vent.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Push button WC.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.33m x 2.77m (17' 6" x 9' 1")
Up and over door, power, light, Warmflow oil boiler unit.
- To front - edged lawns, generous tarmac off street parking extending to side.
To rear - enclosed rear garden with edged lawns, area in stones, hedging, storage cupboard.
From Belfast Road turn into Silverstream Road. Then take the second left into Silverstream Drive and No.16 is along on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
85th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »