- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three Bedroom Luxury Apartment
- Situated in a prime, elevated position overlooking the scenic Carlingford Lough and the Mountains of Mourne
- Gas Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Sold as Seen with all furnishings
- Alarm Security System
- Gated Development with Private Parking
- Located within walking distance of bus stops, amenities and Warrenpoint Town
16 Seafields Court, Warrenpoint, Newry BT34 3XB
New to the market, this luxury 3 Bedroom Apartment, situated on the third floor of the highly prestigious Seafields Court Development enjoys stunning views overlooking the scenic Carlingford Lough and the Mountains of Mourne. Situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty, this property benefits from being within walking distance to the beach and all local amenities including Warrenpoint Town Centre. Internally the property consists of a spacious entrance hall with tiled flooring, bright open plan kitchen/dining area, living area with wooden flooring with french doors to the balcony with sea views. There are 3 double bedrooms (One of which has an ensuite shower room). The main bathroom consists of a 3- piece suite and the utility room has a range of units and is plumbed for a washing machine and tumble drier. All of the furniture, fixtures and fittings including appliances, white goods, curtains and poles etc are included within the sale price. This gated development has ample parking to the front and the rear of the building. This is an ideal purchase for those seeking luxury accommodation on one level, with privacy, security and an added benefit of panoramic views of Carlingford Lough.
- Living Room 14' 2'' x 18' 10'' (4.31m x 5.74m)
- Wood Flooring; PVC Double Glazed Windows; PVC Double Doors opening out onto balcony; TV Point x2; East Facing Balcony
- Kitchen 9' 8'' x 14' 7'' (2.94m x 4.44m)
- Tiled Flooring; Upper and Lower Level Units; Baumatic Electric Oven and Five Ring Gas Hob; Gas Boiler; Integrated Fridge Freezer; Integrated Dishwasher
- Entrance hallway 17' 4'' x 3' 10'' (5.28m x 1.17m)
- Tiled Flooring; Alarm Security System; Phone system for gate; Carbon Monoxide Alarm; Built in Storage/Cloakroom unit
- Bedroom 1 9' 8'' x 14' 7'' (2.94m x 4.44m)
- Carpet Flooring; Built in Storage; PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Bedroom 2 18' 11'' x 9' 8'' (5.76m x 2.94m)
- Carpet Flooring; TV Point; PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Bedroom 3 With Ensuite 20' 8'' x 9' 9'' (6.29m x 2.97m)
- Carpet Flooring; En Suite; PVC Double Glazed Windows; Phone system for Gate; Built in Storage
- Ensuite 7' 5'' x 5' 8'' (2.26m x 1.73m)
- Tiled flooring; 3 piece suite; Mains shower
- Bathroom 7' 11'' x 9' 9'' (2.41m x 2.97m)
- Tiled Flooring; Four Piece Suite
- Balcony 3' 11'' x 10' 10'' (1.19m x 3.30m)
- Utility Room 4' 0'' x 10' 0'' (1.22m x 3.05m)
- Range of upper and lower level units
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »