- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Double Fronted Red Brick Detached Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- Superb Roof Space
- 3 Reception Rooms plus Conservatory
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Separate WC
- Downstairs Shower Room Complete with WC & Vanity Unit
- Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway with Substantial Car Parking Facility
Additional InformationHandsome Red Brick Double Fronted Period Detached Residence In A Highly Regarded Residential Location.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a handsome double fronted red brick detached period residence holding a prime position within this highly sought after residential location. The generously appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms with superb roof space, 3 reception rooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite, separate wc and sink. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, downstairs shower room, pvc fascia and eaves, alarm system and has benefited from a moderation programme but yet retains much period detail. A mature south facing rear garden combines with the perfect location, leading schools, public transport, parks, excellent shopping, Cavehill Tennis Club and Fortwilliam Golf Course all within walking distance.
Immediate Inspection Highly Recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, cloak room, concealed gas boiler:
Shower Room: white suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.94 x 3.37 (16'2" x 11'1")
- Into bay, leaded light window, attractive hardwood fireplace, gas fire, marble inset, picture rail, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Living Room 4.99 x 3.50 (16'4" x 11'6")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, gas fire, 3 double panelled radiators, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 3.42 x 3.26 (11'3" x 10'8")
- Antique slate fireplace, matching glass display units, panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Kitchen 3.40 x 3.55 (11'2" x 11'8")
- Bowl and half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive use of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls.
- Conservatory 3.27 x 3.66 (10'9" x 12'0")
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed patio doors, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, picture rail, wood laminate floor.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- Separate WC
- Low flush wc, quarter basin white sink, half panelled walls.
- Bedroom 3.24 x 3.31 (10'8" x 10'10")
- Double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.31 x 3.68 (10'10" x 12'1")
- Double panelled radiator, extensive range of built-in robes, cupboards above, dresser unit.
- Bedroom 4.09 x 3.26 (13'5" x 10'8")
- Antique slate fireplace, two double panelled radiators, extensive range of built-in robes, dresser unit, drawer packs, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 5.02 x 3.43 (16'6" x 11'3")
- Into bay, antique slate fireplace, range of built-in robes, drawer packs, 3 double panelled radiators, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, light and power.
- Roof Space - Room 1 5.06 x 3.45 (16'7" x 11'4")
- Velux roof light, double panelled radiator, under eaves storage.
- Roof Space - Room 2 3.12 x 3.44 (10'3" x 11'3")
- Velux roof light, under eaves storage.
- Mature gardens front and south facing rear in lawn shrubs and flowerbeds, brick paved patio, tarmac driveway, ample car parking.
- Garden Shed 3.15 x 3.90 (10'4" x 12'10")
- Light and power.
- Garden Shed
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »