- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Modern Detached Residence
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 1 + Reception Rooms
- Luxury Integrated Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Laundry Room & Furnished Cloakroom
Additional InformationContemporary Designed and Re-Configured Newly Constructed Detached Residence Holding a Prime Corner Site
A unique opportunity to purchase a modern constructed detached villa re-designed by the current vendors spectacularly creating the ideal home. Holding a prime corner site affording breathtaking panoramic views over Belfast City and beyond the modern interior will impress. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 double bedrooms, spacious lounge with open plan dining room leading to fully integrated contemporary kitchen incorporating double high level oven and microwave, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and classic white family bathroom. The dwelling further offers downstairs furnished cloakroom, patio doors to rear garden, laundry room to first floor, uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, gas central heating, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, plus study, alarm system and mature gardens with open aspect. Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.49 x 4.84 (11'5" x 15'11")
- Double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 2.56 x 5.72 (8'5" x 18'9")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and microwave, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, concealed gas boiler, partly tiled walls, splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator, airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.57 x 3.24 (11'9" x 10'8")
- Built-in slide robes, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.49 x 3.67 (11'5" x 12'0")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Laundry Room
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 5.30 x 4.39 (17'5" x 14'5")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in mirrored slide robes.
- Comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Roof Space
- Floored, electric light.
- Corner site, gardens front, side and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio areas, outside light, twin garden sheds with power to one shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »