- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive and Extended Detached Family Home
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Through Lounge and Excellent Family Room Overlooking Rear Garden
- Superb Kitchen open plan to Dining Area
- Ground Floor Cloaks with low Flush Suite
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Heating and UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Solar Panels (will generate an income for the homeowner for the next 14 years)
- Detached Garage and Additional Driveway Parking
- Mature Gardens with Good Privacy to the Rear
- Sought After Residential Location Convenient to all Amenities
Additional InformationThis attractive extended detached family home is situated in a well known area and highly regarded for its mix of quality housing and close proximity to leading schools & shopping facilities, recreational activities are also within walking distance including coastal walks at Carnalea, the local railway halt and also bus routes for commuting to Belfast and beyond.
Internally the property has been extremely well cared for by its present owners and of particular note would be kitchen open plan to dining area with double doors to family room, lounge with feature fireplace and on the first floor four well proportioned bedrooms. Externally the property benefits from a spacious garden, detached garage & additional driveway parking.
With so much on offer we anticipate strong demand so early viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden flooring.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.36m x 3.28m (17' 7" x 10' 9")
Fireplace with polished granite inset and hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling, wood flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.95m x 2.87m (16' 3" x 9' 5")
- 5.82m x 3.38m (19' 1" x 11' 1")
White kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, sink unit with granite drainer, space for range, extractor fan and canopy, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, further storage cupboards, low voltage lights. solid wood floor. Double doors to living room.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 2.97m (12' 2" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 2.21m (9' 3" x 7' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.69m (10' 1" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.82m x 2.13m (9' 3" x 7' 0")
- White suite comprising jacuzzi style panelled bath with mixer tap, thermostatic shower unit, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights, linen cupboard, gas fired boiler, built-in storage, access to roofspace. Front garden. Tarmac driveway.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.44m x 2.74m (17' 10" x 9' 0")
Up and over door, side access door, electric light and power.
- Front garden laid in lawns, Private and spacious Rear garden in lawns, patio area & mature trees & shrubs, outside water tap.
Leaving Bangor on the Crawfordsburn Road turn left into Wandsworth Road opposite Station Road Carnalea. Roseville Avenue is second on right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »