- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Period Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs W/C
- Bathroom Suite 1st Floor
- Oil Heating
- Gardens To Front
- Driveway & Garage to Rear
Situated on a corner site, this period, double fronted, detached family home is close to the local amenities of the Ormeau & Cregagh Roads, leading schools, both primary and post primary, transport links to most parts of the City and Forestside Shopping Centre. Internal accommodation comprises four bedrooms, three receptions, extended fitted kitchen, cloakroom W/C, and bathroom suite on first floor. To the outside are good sized front and side gardens that are bordered by mature trees and shrubs, that if cut back would provide more garden space. There is also parking to rear leading to a detached garage.
- Entrance Porch
- Enclosed glass entrance porch. Solid wooden flooring.
- Entrance hall
- Stain glass window. Solid wooden flooring, ceiling rose, cornice.
- Reception Room / Study 11'10 X 10'11 (3.61m X 3.33m)
- Solid wooden flooring. Feature fire-place with cast iron surround and mantle, mains gas coal effect fire. Separate entrance to office.
- Living Room 13'11 X 11'11 (4.24m X 3.63m)
- Solid wooden flooring. Feature mains gas log burning stove with fire-place surround and solid mahogany mantle.
- Lounge 13'11 X 11'4 (4.24m X 3.45m)
- Solid wooden flooring. Feature cast iron fire-place surround and mantle with decorative ceramic tiled inset, slate hearth, housing an open fire. Cornice ceiling. Leading to hallway.
- 13'11 X 12'0Down-stairs w.c.
- Down-stairs w.c / Cloakroom /Utility Area.
- Fitted Kitchen 15'2 X 11'4 (4.62m X 3.45m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, Belfast sink.
- First Floor
- Landing area.
- Master Bedroom 13'11 X 12'0 (4.24m X 3.66m)
- Slide robe and shelving.
- Bedroom Two 10'10 X 9'11 (3.30m X 3.02m)
- Bedroom Three 10'0 X 6'7 (3.05m X 2.01m)
- Bedroom Four 7'9 X 7'3 (2.36m X 2.21m)
- White bathroom suite, with electric shower above low flush w.c. Built in hot-press/ Storage area.
- Outside Front
- Mature front and side gardens laid in lawns bordered by trees and hedging. Please note that if these trees were trimmed back or removed it would make a significant difference to garden size.
- Outside Rear
- Courtyard area to rear.
Driveway leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »