- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Mid Town Terrace
- 2 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious Through Lounge
- Feature 'Country Pine' Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- 'Phoenix' Gas Central Heating
- Newly installed uPVC double glazed window frames
Additional InformationPresented to the highest of standards, this attractive mid town terrace should be of immediate appeal to students & nurses as it is ideally located within easy walking distance to both main hospitals, QUB & city centre.
The property has recently benefited from the installation of uPVC double glazed window frames.
Early viewing is advised to fully appreciate the deceptively spacious accommodation contained within this excellent property.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glass panelled front door to entrance hall, single panelled radiator
- 6.43m x 3.1m (21' 1" x 10' 2")
Two double panelled radiators, under stair storage cupboard, attractive fireplace with timber surround, electric insert and raised hearth.
- 5.18m x 1.68m (17' 0" x 5' 6")
Modern range of 'country pine' high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cooker point with concealed extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, single panelled radiator, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and grove pine ceiling with recessed eyeball spotlighting, glass panelled door to rear.
- Hot press containing 'Baxi' wall mounted gas fired boiler, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
Double panelled radiator, wall to wall built-in fitted mirrored sliding wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.29m (10' 2" x 7' 6")
Double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising pine panelled bath with telephone hand held shower and shower curtain over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., partially tiled walls, heated towel rail, tongue and grove pine ceiling.
- Enclosed yard to rear, partially decked, outside light, access to alleyway.
Off Donegall Road , South Belfast.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »