- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An exceptionally well presented and maintained Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Extremely deceptive accommodation of circa 1,500 sqft
- Four great sized bedrooms
- Three receptions
- Master bedroom with luxury en suite
- Fitted Cordiners kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Downstairs cloakroom comprising modern white suite
- Luxury bathroom on first floor in Heritage style white suite
- Oil fired central heating system
- Double glazed in timber units, solid wood front and rear doors
- Cavity wall and roof space insulated
- Very manageable gardens to front and rear in lawns and shrubs
- Tarmac driveway to rear with off road parking for two vehicles
- Within easy walking distance to Dundonald primary, Glider route and Dundonald village
Additional InformationIdeally located on the cusp of Dundonald Village, we offer this very deceptively spacious Detached Chalet Bungalow to the open market. No.16 Robbs Road is the largest of only three properties that made up the select development, Robbs Glen, constructed by Ballantyne & Hollinger. This fantastic home holds a wealth of accommodation within, and with a flexible layout we are sure this property will appeal to a range of buyers.
The current owner has maintained, upgraded and decorated the property to a very exacting, high-end specification, providing bright and well-proportioned accommodation with many appealing features.
Situated in a convenient area of Dundonald this beautiful home is within easy walking distance to most things, namely: Asda, the shops and cafe's on the Comber Road, dentist's, doctor's surgery, library, the Glider route and the Ulster Hospital. The subject property is also within a few minutes' drive of the Stormont Estate, Knock Golf Club, Ballyhackamore village, David Lloyd Fitness, Ice Bowl and Entertainment complex or Cairn Wood on Craigantlet and the Comber Greenway - which can provide you with a safe path into the East of the City.
Therefore one can only insist upon a full internal appraisal to discover all this stunning home has to offer.
- Tarmac path leading to:
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Outside light, solid mahogany front door with matching side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature period style ceramic tiled floor, velux window.
- Modern white suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.06m x 3.96m (13' 4" x 13' 0")
Attractive granite fireplace surround and hearth, open fire, TV point, wall light points, open to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.23m (14' 4" x 10' 7")
(Currently used as office).
- DELUXE KITCHEN:
- 4.37m x 3.23m (14' 4" x 10' 7")
1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, 4 ring Siemens ceramic hob unit, built in Siemens oven, stainless steel Siemens extractor hood, integrated Siemens microwave, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, vented for tumble dryer, display cabinet, recessed spotlighting, concealed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, island with breakfast bar and drawers, double glazed mahogany door to rear, alarm key pad.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 2.74m (14' 4" x 9' 0")
Double glazed mahogany French doors to rear garden.
- SNUG/BEDROOM (4):
- 3.23m x 2.95m (10' 7" x 9' 8")
- Concealed hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.99m (15' 5" x 13' 1")
Solid polished 'Walnut' floor, telephone point, dual aspect recessed spotlighting, feature rustic brick slip wall.
- LUXURY ENSUITE:
- Modern white suite comprising: Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira thermostatically controlled power shower unit, vanity sink unit with granite top and mixer taps, push button WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, velux window, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.25m (11' 8" x 10' 8")
Excellent range of built in cupboards.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 3.1m (10' 8" x 10' 2")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Modern Heritage style white suite comprising: Panelled bath with 'Mira' thermostatically controlled shower unit over, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, 'Fired Earth' wall tiling, Italian marble tiled floor, velux window, extractor fan, wall light points.
- Floored, insulated, electric light, approached by Slingsby style ladders.
- Accessed via tarmac driveway leading to private driveway parking for 2 cars. Gardens to front in semi enclosed lawn, red brick wall, well stocked flowerbeds in shrubs and bushes. Rear in open plan garden laid out in small manicured lawn, pear tree, flowerbeds in trees and shrubs, tarmac path to side.
Robbs Road, Dundonald
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »