- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Maintained Detached Family Home
- Convenient and Much Sought After Residential Location
- Bright, Spacious and Generously Proportioned Accommodation
- Living Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area and Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Conservatory with Mature Outlook to Rear Garden
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Driveway with Parking Leading to Detached Garage
- Large Rear Garden with Option to Extend (Planning Approved for Extension)
- Within the Catchment Area to a Varied Range of Leading Schools
- 15 Minutes' Drive of Belfast City Centre
- Within Walking Distance of Ballyhackamore Village
Additional InformationThis attractive detached family home occupies a prime position within this well renowned residential address. This prestigious location offers ease of access for the city commuter and ease of convenience to Belfast's Outer Ring with its varied range of retail outlets and sporting facilities. George Best City Airport and Stormont Parliament Buildings are also close at hand. This part of the city is of particular interest to the family due to the educational choice on offer through a wide range of top rated primary and grammar schools.
Internally this home has been well maintained with both bright and spacious accommodation. Of particular note is the open plan kitchen/dining area with doors to conservatory. There is a further separate living room and ground floor WC. The first floor is complimented by four well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and recently re-roofed.
Outside, the driveway provides parking leading to detached garage and an excellent rear garden with opportunity to extend subject to usual planning consent. Located just off the Sandown Road, we feel certain this property will create strong interest.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Composite front door with glazed inset and side light to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With oak laminate wooden floor, cornice ceiling, cloaks area and storage under stairs with WC.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, extractor fan, oak laminate wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.15m (12' 9" x 10' 4")
Oak laminate wooden floor, outlook to front.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 7.54m x 3.28m (24' 9" x 10' 9")
Measurements at widest points.
Oak laminate wooden floor, cast iron wood burning stove with slate hearth, PVC double glazed sliding doors to conservatory, kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, space for cooker, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, oak laminate wooden floor, PVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- 4.29m x 3.56m (14' 1" x 11' 8")
Chinese tiled floor, PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, mature outlook to garden.
- Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 2.95m (13' 2" x 9' 8")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.82m (11' 0" x 9' 3")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 2.29m (8' 7" x 7' 6")
Outlook to rear garden, oak laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 1.96m (10' 10" x 6' 5")
Outlook to rear garden, views to Stormont Parliament Buildings.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower screen, built-in shower unit, chrome mixer taps, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, built-in airing cupboard.
- Large extensive rear garden laid in lawns with raised flowerbeds and shrubs, paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining to get afternoon and evening sun.
- Note: Property re-roofed.
- Front driveway for off-street parking, front garden laid in lawns.
- 6.15m x 2.69m (20' 2" x 8' 10")
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, water tap, PVC fascia and soffit boards.
Travelling along the Outer Ring, on the Knock Road towards Belmont, turn right at the lights onto Sandown Road. The next left hand turn is Richhill Crescent. Continue up Richhill Crescent.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »