- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Ground floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- End of cul de sac location
Additional InformationThis ground floor apartment would make an affordable first time buy, buy to let investment or retirement home.
The property offers 2 bedrooms, a lounge, a bathroom with bath and electric shower over, and a kitchen. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally it enjoys pleasant enclosed gardens to both front and rear in lawn with paved pathways, mature shrubs and brick shed.
Located close to Regent House and Model Schools and Tescos Castlebawn it is close to all Newtownards town centre amenities and commuter routes to Belfast and beyond.
Please note that we are required to advise that this property is being sold on behalf of a member of John Grant Limited staff or a close family member.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator.
- 4.19m x 3.25m (13' 9" x 10' 8")
Double radiator, mock fireplace.
- 3.28m x 2.82m (10' 9" x 9' 3")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktop. Stainless steel sink. Freestanding oven & hob. Plumbed for washing machine. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Single radiator. Storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Electric shower over bath with glass shower screen. Panelled walls. Tongue and groove ceiling. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 2.74m (13' 4" x 9' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.59m (10' 8" x 8' 6")
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with paved pathways, mature shrubs and wooden fencing. Brick shed with oil fired boiler. uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Circular Road (opposite Regent House School) turn into Lisbane Drive and immediately left into Carmeen Gardens. Quinton Park is then the second road on the left and number 16 is located at the end on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »