This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 4 Bed, 2 Reception Detached House
- Part uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Ideal family home
- Situated in a highly popular residential area
- EPC - D63
- Detached House situated in a highly popular residential area offering excellent family accommodation.
- Ground Floor - Entrance Hall:
- With telephone point and understairs storage.
- With WC and wash hand basin.
- Lounge: 6.17m x 3.61m (20'03 x 11'10)
- With feature fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, TV point and French doors leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 6.17m x 3.58m (20'3 x 11'09)
- Fitted with eye and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash back, integrated fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, space for electric hob/oven, stainless steel extractor fan, archway leading to -:
- Family Area: 4.83m x 3.63m (15'10 x 11'11)
- With door leading to garden.
- First Floor - Landing:
- With hotpress, storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1: 3.58m x 3.48m (11'09 x 11'05)
- With ensuite comprising uPVC cladded walk-in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.61m x 3.25m (11'10 x 10'08)
- Bedroom 3: 2.77m x 2.57m (9'1 x 8'05)
- Bedroom 4: 2.64m x 2.36m (8'08 x 7'09)
- With uPVC clad walls and ceiling, bath, walk-in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and extractor fan.
- With power, light, roller door and pedestrian door.
- Property approached via stone driveway with garden to front, side and rear laid in lawn. Paved patio area to rear, fully enclosed by close board fencing. Outside tap and light.
Contact PropertyPal Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through PropertyPal Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »