This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 4 Bedroom 2 Reception Detached House
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Part uPVC Double Glazing
- Ideal Family Home
- Situated in a Highly Popular Residential Area
- EPC Rating D63
- Detached house situated in a highly popular residential area offering excellent family accommodation.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Ground Floor - Entrance Hall
- With telephone point and under stairs storage.
- Lounge 6.17m x 3.61m (20'3 x 11'10)
- With feature fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, TV point, French doors leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 6.17m x 3.58m (20'3 x 11'9)
- Fitted with eye and low level units, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash back, integrated fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, space for electric hob and oven, stainless steel extractor fan, archway leading to:-
- Family Area 4.83m x 3.63m (15'10 x 11'11)
- With door leading to garden.
- First Floor Landing
- With hotpress, storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.58m x 3.48m (11'9 x 11'5)
- With en-suite comprising uPVC cladded walk in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.61m x 3.25m (11'10 x 10'8)
- Bedroom 3 2.77m x 2.57m (9'1 x 8'5)
- Bedroom 4 2.64m x 2.36m (8'8 x 7'9)
- With uPVC clad walls and ceiling, bath, walk in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Garage: With roller door, pedestrian door, light and power.
Property approached via stone driveway with garden to front, side and rear laid in lawn. Paved patio area to rear, fully enclosed by close board fencing. Outside tap and light.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views