This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fabulous red brick townhouse in most convenient city centre location
- Bright spacious living room with solid wooden floor and marble fireplace
- Dining room with matching wooden floor
- Fitted kitchen with access to rear yard
- First floor bathroom with white suite
- Three double bedrooms
- Mains gas central heating
- Suitable to a broad range of potential buyers
Additional InformationLocated just off the Dublin Road this spacious home therefore benefits from access to all the attractions and amenities of the city centre while also being extremely convenient to the Ormeau and Lisburn Roads, Queens University, motorway network and both the City and Royal Victoria Hospitals.
The accommodation comprises two reception rooms with solid wooden flooring and a separate kitchen. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and bathroom with a third large bedroom on the second floor. Furthermore the property benefits from an enclosed rear yard and mains gas central heating.
Offering excellent value for money in the city centre we encourage an early viewing at your convenience.
- Wooden front door with fan light to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM:11' 10" x 10' 4" (3.61m x 3.15m)
- Solid wood floor, marble fireplace and tiled hearth. Double doors to . . .
- DINING ROOM:11' 2" x 10' 5" (3.4m x 3.18m)
- Solid wood floor. Wooden and glazed door to . . .
- KITCHEN:14' 2" x 6' 1" (4.32m x 1.85m)
- Fitted kitchen wih good range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer sink unit, door to rear, storage cupboard under stairs.
- BATHROOM:13' 2" x 6' 6" (4.01m x 1.98m)
- Bathroom suite comprising wood panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, airing cupboard with Vokera gas boiler, part tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 6" x 11' 8" (4.42m x 3.56m)
- Slate fireplace.
- BEDROOM (3):10' 3" x 9' 0" (3.12m x 2.74m)
- BEDROOM (2):20' 6" x 14' 6" (6.25m x 4.42m)
- (at widest points). L-shaped, twin Velux windows, stroage in eaves.
- Enclosed rear yard iwth outhouse.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views