- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi-Detached Residence Situated In A Well Established & Highly Sought After Location
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Two Generous Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom With Suite Separate Bath / Shower Enclosure
- Floored Roofspace
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Downstairs W.C
- Tarmac Driveway For Ample Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Well Manicured Garden To Rear Laid In Lawn
- Excellent Potential - Chain Free
Additional InformationThis charming red brick Semi-Detached family home is situated in a prestigious residential location just off the highly desirable Upper Lisburn Road in South Belfast. The renowned location boasts a number of leading schools, local shops & excellent transport links which are all within walking distance, making this an ideal purchase for those with a young family or a busy professional alike. Recreational facilities such as Lady Dixon Park, The Giants Ring and Malone Golf Course are also just a short drive away for those who enjoy the outdoors.
Internally this home has been very much loved by it's previous owner and has been immaculately maintained throughout. Full of potential this home would be the perfect purchase for those keen to create a home of their very own style & taste. The ground floor comprises of two generous receptions, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen and a downstairs W.C. Three well proportioned bedrooms and a white bathroom suite with double shower enclosure completes the first floor. Outside to the front there is a driveway for ample off street parking, the rear garden has been well manicured, laid in lawn and is complimented by a range of mature shrubs & flowers.
Orpen Park is a highly established location, properties within this area continue to be extremely popular with many buyers. Internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC front door, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- W.C, wash hand basin.
- 4.37m x 3.58m (14' 4" x 11' 9")
Bay window, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.28m (12' 3" x 10' 9")
Bricked fireplace, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- 4.37m x 1.93m (14' 4" x 6' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cooker space, under counter fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Feature stain glass window, acess to roofspace with light and power.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.3m (14' 4" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.2m (12' 2" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.08m (8' 10" x 6' 10")
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, double shower enclosure, low flush W.C, wash hand basin, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls, recessed spot lighting.
- To the front:
- Driveway, garden area with mature shrubs & flowers.
- To the rear:
- Brick paved patio laid in lawn, mature shrubs & flowers, outside light & cold water tap, coal house with gas fired central heating boiler.
Finaghy / Upper Lisburn Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »