16 Oakland Avenue, Belfast BT4 3BX
3 Bed Terrace House For Sale
Additional InformationCharacter & Charm
This lovely three storey red brick period property offers a mixture of traditional and modern features to create a characterful home.
The house has lots of original features, with the advantage of an extension to the rear, creating a fabulous open plan kitchen diner. The property offers generous accommodation on all three floors, ideal for a family or a professional couple. The house is within easy walking distance of the vibrant Ballyhackamore area with local schools, bars and restaurants all close by. EPC D59
- The property briefly comprises of; entrance hallway, lounge, sitting room, open plan to kitchen area, two double bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor, master bedroom on the 2nd floor. Outside there is a small front garden, to the rear the garden is decked with a lawn area. The property has gas central heating and upvc double glazing throughout.
- Entrance Hallway
- Wooden flooring.
- Lounge 3.62 x 3.45 (11'10" x 11'3")
- Wooden flooring, open fire with wooden fire surround, cast iron insert and tiled hearth, built in shelving in both alcoves.
- Sitting Area 3.38 x 2.0 (11'1" x 6'6")
- Wooden flooring, open fire with cast iron fire surround and tiled hearth, built in storage units to alcove.
- Kitchen Diner 3.77 x 4.31 (12'4" x 14'1")
- Wooden flooring, range of high and low level modern gloss units, wooden worktops, insert sink and mixer tap, gas hob, integrated double oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, recessed spot lights, double patio doors leading to the garden.
- Master Bedroom 7.21 x 4.43 (23'7" x 14'6")
- Carpeted, roof window, recessed spot lights.
- Bedroom Two 2.93 x 4.43 (9'7" x 14'6")
- Carpeted, fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled hearth
- Bedroom Three 3.37 x 2.58 (11'0" x 8'5")
- Carpeted, fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled hearth.
- Bathroom 2.58 x 2.13 (8'5" x 6'11")
- Tiled flooring, three piece white bathroom suite, sink with built in vanity unit, separate shower cubicle, part tiled, heated towel rail.
- To the front of the property there is a small garden with ornate Victorian tiled pathway. To the rear the garden has a raised decked area leading to the lawn.
- Important Information
- These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Mis-descriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty. Floor plan is for illustrative purposes only. Measurements are approximate and not to scale.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »