- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Very Well Presented Semi-Detached Property In A Popular Residential Setting
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room With Feature Bay Window
- Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Gas Heating
- Detached Garage
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Within Walking Distance Of Ballyhackamore Village, The Comber Greenway & Public Transport Links
- Close To Belfast City Centre, Belfast City Airport, Shops & Restaurants
Additional InformationFound within walking distance of Ballyhackamore Village, number 16 Neills Hill Park comes to the market and will no doubt appeal to those seeking a very well maintained home within this ever popular part of East Belfast.
The layout comprises an entrance hall with coat room, downstairs cloakroom with WC, living room with feature bay window open to dining room, and a separate modern fitted kitchen with appliances. On the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom in contemporary white suite. The property benefits from gas heating, and uPVC double glazed window frames. Outside, there is a front garden and driveway, while the rear of the property enjoys a landscaped garden with patio area and a detached garage.
Excellent local primary and post primary schools, restaurants, public transport links are all within easy reach, and the property will no doubt appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
- uPVC front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM:
- Contemporary white suite. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.43m (14' 10" x 11' 3")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Open to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.43m (12' 2" x 11' 3")
Double glazed French doors. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- 5.64m x 2.24m (18' 6" x 7' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. 4 ring hob. Stainless steel electric oven. Extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, and washing machine. Wall mounted gas boiler. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- Access to linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.43m (12' 0" x 11' 3")
Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.45m (12' 3" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.36m x 2.26m (7' 9" x 7' 5")
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panelled bath with thermostatic shower over. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Push button WC. Vented radiator. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Rear paved patio leading to garden in lawn, bordered by hedging, shrub beds, and timber fencing. Garden to front, and driveway to side.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.38m x 3.45m (17' 8" x 11' 4")
Roller shutter door. Power and light.
Off Clara Park, Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »