This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- 3100 sq ft split level five bedroom family home
- Open plan kitchen/diner with wall and base level units
- Living area with multi fuel burning stove and large conservatory off the kitchen
- Living room with feature gas fire with wooden surround
- Four piece family bathroom including corner Jacuzzi whirlpool bath
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite
- Large games room
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazing
- Beam vacuum system
- Excellently presented SW facing rear garden
- Viewing is highly recommended
16 Mullavilly Heights, Tandragee
A uniquely designed 3100 sq ft split level five bedroom family home with extensive gardens and picturesque views of the countryside. Located in a semi rural location within close proximity to schools, shops, restaurants, leisure and recreational facilities and local amenities. This property is bursting with features such as beam vacuum system, master bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe, four piece bathroom suite with corner Jacuzzi whirlpool bath and a large games room. Situated on the ground floor is the hub of this family home consisting of an open plan kitchen/diner with a homely living area benefiting a multi fuel burning stove and a large conservatory opening out onto the rear garden.
Quiet development off Mullavilly Road, five minutes drive to Tandragee and just ten minutes from Portadown town centre. Semi rural location in close proximity to schools, shops, restaurants, leisure and recreational facilities and local amenities.
- Kitchen/Diner 18' 10'' x 17' 0'' (5.74m x 5.18m)
- Fitted pine kitchen with wall and base level units with decorative wall tiling, integral cooker/oven with four ring electric hob and fridge. Stainless steel 1.5 sink unit with draining board and tiled flooring. Two double panel radiator and LED spot lights. Access via open archway to;
- Living Area 13' 1'' x 11' 11'' (3.98m x 3.63m)
- Multi fuel burning stove, wooden flooring and TV port.
- Conservatory 14' 2'' x 13' 11'' (4.31m x 4.24m)
- Access via glazed double doors. Wooden flooring and two double panel radiators. TV ports and access to rear garden via glazed double doors.
- Games Room 24' 0'' x 13' 11'' (7.31m x 4.24m)
- Large room ideal for games tables with double panel radiator and TV port.
- Rear Hall 7' 3'' x 3' 7'' (2.21m x 1.09m)
- Tiled flooring, beam vacuum system socket, single panel radiator and access to rear garden via partially glazed wooden Dutch door.
- WC 6' 6'' x 5' 6'' (1.98m x 1.68m)
- Two piece suite comprising of WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Utility Room 8' 9'' x 6' 5'' (2.66m x 1.95m)
- Stainless steel sink with draining board, single panel radiator and tiled flooring. Plumbed and wired for utilities. Access to;
- Store Room 13' 8'' x 11' 10'' (4.16m x 3.60m)
- Tiled flooring and power sockets.
- Entrance Hall 22' 11'' x 14' 6'' (6.98m x 4.42m) at widest points
- Access via wooden door with double glazed panels either side allowing natural lighting into the hall. Wooden flooring, double panel radiator and two beam vacuum system sockets. Access to stairs to ground floor and second floor and walk in shelved hot press.
- Lounge 17' 10'' x 13' 6'' (5.43m x 4.11m) into bay window
- Front aspect room with feature gas fire with wooden surround. Double panel radiator, wooden flooring and TV port. Cove cornice ceiling.
- Master Bedroom 12' 6'' x 11' 8'' (3.81m x 3.55m)
- Rear aspect room with double panel radiator and TV port. With access to;
- Walk In Wardrobe 6' 6'' x 5' 9'' (1.98m x 1.75m)
- Shelved and railed storage and single panel radiator.
- Ensuite 6' 4'' x 6' 0'' (1.93m x 1.83m)
- Three piece suite consisting of low flush WC, wall mounted ceramic wash hand basin with storage unit and walk in corner mixer shower with glazed surround. Single panel radiator, tiled walls and flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12' 1'' x 11' 3'' (3.68m x 3.43m)
- Front aspect room with double panel radiator, TV and Internet ports.
- Bedroom 3 11' 11'' x 10' 8'' (3.63m x 3.25m)
- Rear aspect room with double panel radiator, TV and Internet ports.
- Family Bathroom 14' 7'' x 8' 0'' (4.44m x 2.44m)
- Four piece white suite comprising of; WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in corner electric shower with glazed surround and corner jacuzzi whirlpool bath. Tiled flooring and walls, double radiator and heated chrome towel rail.
- First Floor Landing 9' 7'' x 4' 9'' (2.92m x 1.45m)
- Velux roof window and access to storage compartment.
- Bedroom 4 16' 0'' x 14' 7'' (4.87m x 4.44m)
- Side aspect room with double panel radiator, LED spotlights and TV port.
- Bedroom 5 14' 7'' x 11' 1'' (4.44m x 3.38m)
- Side aspect room with double panel radiator, LED spotlights and TV port. Access to storage compartment.
- Bathroom 9' 4'' x 6' 0'' (2.84m x 1.83m)
- Three piece white suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted ceramic wash hand basin with storage unit and walk in corner mixer shower with glazed surround. Tiled ceramic flooring and walls, heated chrome towel rail and access to roof space. Velux roof window and LED spot lights.
- Maintained lawn area, tarmac drive to front and side of property extending to rear. Rear South West facing garden consisting of concrete pavior slabs extending to large maintained lawn area enclosed with wooden fencing and enclosed raised flower beds.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views