- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Cottage Enjoying Panoramic Views on circa 1.4 acres
- Lounge with Open Fire, Living Room with Multi Fuel Stove
- Modern Oak Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Recently Installed Shower Room
- Double Glazed Windows / Oil Heating
- Range of Outbuildings
- Gardens Surrounding the Property in Lawns
- Additional Land available - See separate brochure
- Unique Opportunity to Purchase a Countryside Property.
Additional InformationThis detached cottage and surrounding land occupies an idyllic position with magnificent views of Strangford Lough, surrounding countryside and sweeping views of Scrabo on one side and as far as the Mourne Mountains and Slieve Croob on the other.
The tranquil setting is in the heart of the countryside, yet only some 30 minutes from Belfast city centre, with Newtownards and its' essential shopping facilities only about 5 minutes drive away.
The cottage, although in need of modernisation, offers good-sized accommodation and could either be further extended depending on your needs or, we feel, the eventual purchaser may decide to replace with a home that would reflect the sites' full potential (subject to planning).
- Hardwood glazed front door leading to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.42m x 3.91m (14' 6" x 12' 10")
Hardwood fireplace with tiled inset and hearth with open fire, tongue and groove ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.9m x 4.44m (16' 1" x 14' 7")
(At widest points) - Brick fireplace with cast iron multi fuel burning stove - heats hot water, access to roofspace.
- KITCHEN / CASUAL DINING:
- 5.05m x 3.1m (16' 7" x 10' 2")
Modern oak kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, glazed display cabinets, electric cooker point, space for fridge, space for fridge freezer.
Casual Dining:- Low voltage spot lighting, uPVC door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.43m (11' 5" x 11' 3")
Hotpress with corniced ceiling, built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.64m (11' 1" x 8' 8")
Built-in robe with sliding mirrored door.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled walk-in double shower cubicle with Redring electric shower, vanitory unit, low flush wc, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- OUTSIDE WC
- Shared laneway leading to No.16.
- Oil fired boiler.
- Gardens in lawns.
From Newtownards travel along the Portaferry Road, Mountstewart Road is on the left hand side. Travel along the Mountstewart Road & No16 is on the left side and is accessed by a shared laneway.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »