- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenities And Lambeg Train Station
- Entrance Hall With Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Impressive Cast Iron Effect And Granite Fireplace
- Separate Family Room With Laminated Timber Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms With Built In Robes
- Tiled Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved And Gravel Patio Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Paved Path To Tiled Porch Area
- Integral Garage With Oil Fired Boiler
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Alarm System
An Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenities And Lambeg Train Station
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door with side panels. Cloakroom. Tiled floor.
- 5.m x 3.75m (16' 5" x 12' 4")
Cast iron effect and granite fireplace with coal effect electric fire. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.67m x 3.48m (12' 0" x 11' 5")
Measurements taken to widest points. Laminated timber floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.25m x 3.69m (20' 6" x 12' 1")
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Polished granite effect round edge work surfaces. Extractor hood. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to Rear. Access to Integral Garage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.02m (12' 0" x 9' 11")
Measurements to include built in robes with fitted interior. Laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.05m (11' 7" x 10' 0")
Measurements to include built in robes with fitted interior.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 1.96m (9' 0" x 6' 5")
Laminated timber floor. Built in robes.
- TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- Quadrant shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- 4.99m x 2.99m (16' 4" x 9' 10")
Up and over door. Oil fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
- Enclosed and private rear garden laid in lawn with paved and gravel patio area. Paved path. Mature trees and shrubs. PVC oil storage tank. Outside light. Garden to Front laid in lawn with tarmac driveway and paved path to Tiled Porch Area.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Queensway turn onto Moss Road. Number 16 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »