- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- 3 bedrooms
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Off street parking to the front
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn
Additional InformationExcellent first time buy!!!!
An attractive bright and spacious mid terrace home with lovely modern interior.
Milltown Crescent is conveniently situated with shops and public transport in the immediate area. Lisburn City Centre is only 3 miles away and Belfast City Centre 7 miles.
The accommodation consists of a lounge, kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and bathroom. There is a private garden to the rear and off street parking to the front.
Competitively priced - view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Laminate flooring.
- 3.706m x 3.445m (12' 2" x 11' 4")
Reclaimed floorboards. Understairs storage.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.254m x 2.706m (17' 3" x 8' 11")
Good range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Electric cooker circuit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Laminate flooring. Part wood panelled walls in dining area.
- REAR HALL:
- Laminate flooring.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.454m x 3.029m (11' 4" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.275m x 2.618m (10' 9" x 8' 7")
Reclaimed floorboards. Built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.699m x 2.513m (8' 10" x 8' 3")
(at widest points) Reclaimed floorboards.
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps. Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Hotpress. Tiled walls.
- Front garden in lawn with garden wall, double entrance gates and off street parking. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with pebbled area. Patio area. Outside stores with oil fired boiler.
Off Derriaghy Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »