- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- Two & A Half Receptions
- Detached Garage
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Conservatory To Rear
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Recently Redecorated & Recarpeted
- Perfect First Time Buyer Opportunity
- Ready To Move Into
Having recently be redecorated from head to toe and new floor coverings laid, this super semi is more than it seems from the outside. Offering three bedroom (master ensuite), two and a half reception accommodation together with detached garage, ground floor cloak room, first floor bathroom and master ensuite.
Open plan kitchen, dining and conservatory opening onto an enclosed rear garden with paved patio area is perfect for summer barbeques and those of us who like to entertain. Benefiting from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing, Number 16 is a fantastic opportunity for the first-time buyer which, given the location and close proximity to Ballymoney and Coleraine, will attract keen interest and should be viewed at the earliest opportunity to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hall:
- with solid wooden floor, under stairs storage, mains powered smoke alarm, telephone point.
- with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, solid wooden flooring.
- 4.06m x 4.57m (13'4 x 15'0)
with feature painted wooden surround fireplace, cast iron horseshoe inset, tiled hearth, laminate flooring, dual aspect windows, recessed lighting, TV and telephone point.
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.4m x 6.93m (11'2 x 22'9)
- with eye and low level shaker style units, tiled between worktops, integrated hob and electric under oven, extractor fan, integrated low level fridge and freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, window pelmet with lights, glazed display units, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor, open plan to dining area.
- Dining Area:
- with recessed lights, tiled floor, open plan to Kitchen, French doors to Conservatory.
- 3.56m x 3.81m (11'8 x 12'6)
with solid wooden flooring, points for wall lights, French doors to rear garden and patio area.
- Utility Room:
- 1.4m x 1.45m (4'7 x 4'9)
with tiling over worktops, space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- with turned landing and feature window, mains powered smoke alarm, walk in shelved hot press.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.53m x 4.11m (11'7 x 13'6)
with double aspect windows.
Ensuite: with fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, electric shower fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2):
- 2.69m x 4.14m (8'10 x 13'7)
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.39m x 2.67m (7'10 x 8'9)
- comprising; panel bath with tiling around, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower fitting.
- Detached Garage:
- 3.68m x 5.94m (12'1 x 19'6)
with roller and pedestrian door, light and power.
- Property approached by loose coloured stone driveway, front garden laid in lawn, rear garden in lawn with paved patio area, trimmed with railway sleepers, enclosed by close board fencing, exterior tap and lights.
From the Balnamore Road turn into Millfields. Take the second left. Number 16 will be straight ahead.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »