- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms 1st Floor
- One Bedroom With Ensuite Ground Floor
- Lounge Dining/Fitted Kitchen
- Coloured Shower Suite
- Oil Heating/Double Glazing
- Tarmac Driveway With Parking
- Enclosed Rear Yard
Meadowvale Gardens is a small cull de sac only a few minutes walk from the Ballynahinch Road in Carryduff, offering convenience to the local shops and transport links to Belfast, Saintfield and Lisburn. The property itself has been extended to the rear with an additional bedroom and en-suite, which if this layout didn't suit could be altered to further living accommodation. The property also benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms first floor, coloured shower suite, oil fired central heating and double glazing. Outside there is a tarmac driveway with ample parking leading to car port facility and enclosed rear yard. A great home with superb potential.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Built in robe.
- Lounge 14'2 x 13'5 (4.32m x 4.09m)
- Stone fire-place fire-place with gas fire.
- Living Room 9'5 x 8'5 (2.87m x 2.57m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom One 13'7 x 10'2 (4.14m x 3.10m)
- Comprising walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 12'1 x 8'5 (3.68m x 2.57m)
- Shaker style kitchen, built in 4 ring ho with double under-oven, single drainer 1 ¼ sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Chrome ? Integrated fridge freezer.
- First Floor
- Bedroom Two 14'0 x 8'0 (4.27m x 2.44m)
- Triple mirrored slide robes.
- Bedroom Three 13'1 x 8'9 (3.99m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom Four 8'3 x 7'9 (2.51m x 2.36m)
- Built in storage.
- Coloured Shower Suite
- Comprising walk in shower, wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls.
- Outside Front
- Front Gardens laid in lawns.
Tarmac driveway with ample parking to side.
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Covered car port with ramp access to ground floor bedroom. Additional flagged patio area. Pvc oil tank. Housed oil fired boiler. Bordered by timber fencing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »