16 Meadowlands Avenue,
Warrenpoint, Newry, BT34 3FY
3 Bed House
Last listed at £239,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 300 Mbps
- Attractive & mature end of cul-de-sac setting
- Convenient to all town amenities and services
- Well proportioned 3 bedroom, 2 Bathroom accommodation
- Pvc Double glazed & oil fired central heating
- High quality internal finishes including hardwood floors & doors
- Off street parking facilitiesDelightful enclosed family friendly back garden area
- Block built workshop & timber shed included
- FURTHER DETAILS
- Situated in a private end of cul-de-sac setting within a select and well-established development, this delightful chalet bungalow offers not only privacy but also, convenience to all the amenities found within the scenic coastal town of Warrenpoint.
Within easy walking distance of the town centre shops, restaurants, schools and leisure facilities, as well as the promenade on the shores of Carlingford Lough, viewing this well presented home is highly recommended to those seeking their first purchase or a retirement home in the locality.
Internally the property can boast well proportioned 3 bedroom accommodation, including downstairs bedroom and shower room facilities. Further accommodation includes a generous Lounge, spacious Kitchen/Dining Area, a dedicated Utility Room at ground level, plus two magnificent bedrooms and bathroom at first floor level.
Externally the property is set in mature, well stocked gardens and also provides off-street parking. Viewing by appointment with agent.
- ACCOMMODATION & APPROX. DIMENSIONS
- Entrance Hallway 1.77m x 5.03m (5'9" x 16'6")
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels. Hardwood flooring. Hardwood staircase. Plaster moulded ceiling rose and coving. Smoke detector.
- Lounge 3.53m x 5.03m (11'6" x 16'6")
- Located to the front of the dwelling this well proportioned Living Room contains an open fire with marble effect surround and polished granite hearth and inset. Gas fire inset. Solid wooden flooring. Plaster moulded ceiling rose and coving. Dimmer switch controlled lighting.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 6.63m x 3.28m (21'9" x 10'9")
- Spacious Kitchen and Dining Area located to the rear of the dwelling. Containing a complete range of high and low level fitted kitchen cabinets plus 4 ring ceramic hob, low level electric oven, extractor fan canopy, integrated dishwasher and stainless steel sink unit. Tiled flooring in Kitchen area plus splash back wall tiling between kitchen units. Wooden flooring in Dining area. Under unit lighting illuminating worktop counters. Plaster moulded ceiling coving and centre roses.
- Utility Room 3.38m x 1.74m (11'1" x 5'8")
- Containing high and low level storage cabinets. Stainless steel sink unit. Hardwood door with glazed panels leading to rear garden area. Tiled flooring. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1 2.98m x 3.47m (9'9" x 11'4")
- Located to front of dwelling. Ground floor double bedroom. Solid wooden flooring. Plaster moulded ceiling coving and centre rose.
- Shower Room 2.30m x 1.93m (7'6" x 6'3")
- Useful and well equipped downstairs shower room containing low flush w.c, vanity style sink unit with under-storage, quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Full wall tiling with decorative inset tile. Vinyl floor covering. Directional spotlighting. Extractor fan
- Airing Closet
- Containing lagged hot water cylinder. Slatted shelving.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Pine flooring. Spacious storage closet off landing.
- Bedroom 2 6.81m x 3.52m (22'4" x 11'6")
- Feature dormer window. Pine floor boarding. 6 bay built-in closet. Built-in dressing table. Access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom 3 3.64m x 4.87m (widest) (11'11" x 15'11" (widest))
- Gable end window. Pine flooring. 4 bay built-in closet. Built-in chest of drawers and dressing table. Access to eaves storage.
- Bathroom 2.78m x 2.44m (9'1" x 8'0")
- Containing full size bath, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Full wall and floor tiling. Extractor fan.
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature shrubbery. Tarmac driveway providing off street parking. Enclosed garden area to rear with an area laid in lawn, mature trees & shrubs, secret patio area with external lighting and water feature. Timber built garden shed, plus block built workshop. Pvc fascia boarding. External lighting. Outside tap. Pvc double glazed windows. Oil fired central heating system.
These particulars are issued by Bradley Estates NI Ltd on the understanding that any negotiations relating to the property are conducted through them. Whilst every care is taken in preparing them, Bradley Estates NI Ltd for themselves and for the vendor/lessor whose agents they are, give notice that:- (i) the particulars are set out as a general outline for guiding potential purchasers/tenants and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract, (ii) any representation including descriptions, dimensions, references to condition, permissions or licenses for uses or occupation, access or any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves (at their own expense) as to their correctness, (iii) neither Bradley Estates NI Ltd, nor any of their employees have any authority to make any or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property. Note: All plans and photographs are for identification purposes only. Subject to contract.
Click here to view the video