- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Tastefully presented extensive detached home with mature gardens
- 3 Reception rooms plus kitchen and utility
- 4 Bedrooms, Master with ensuite shower room
- Kitchen with high and low level cupboards with appliances
- Main bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Utility room and ground floor wash room
- Spacious hall and landing suitable for office
- A short drive into Downpatrick town Centre
- Close to local schools and a short drive to the coast
- Approximatey 45 minutes to Belfast
- Quoile River is just a few minutes from the Meadows
Additional InformationA delightful detached home which has been tastefully decorated and offers extensive living accommodation. It is a beauiful home occupying a mature site with rear gardens and patio.
The design offers spacious accommodation to comprise, lounge with feature fireplace, family room, dining room to kitchen and utility room, four bedrooms of good porportions, master bedroom with ensuite shower room with and main bathroom.
A mature garden to the rear with a planted patio area with shrubs, marture lawns, outside lighting, taps and tarmac driveway.
- Spacious entrance hall with pvc front door with fan light and side ghlass panels letting in natural light. under stairs cupboard and ground floor rest room.
- 4.867m x 3.877m (15' 12" x 12' 9")
Good size lounge with beautiful feature wall paper, feature fireplace with ornate inset and wood surround. Double radiator, television point and telephone points.
- 4.176m x 3.646m (13' 8" x 11' 12")
Beautifully deigned kitchen incorporating high and low level units with walnut style doors, gas hob with electric oven below, chrome extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, 1 & 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, wine rack, attractive wall to work top tiling, floor tiling and spot lighting.
Opening into the dining room to include;
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.583m x 3.283m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
Attractive dining room with feature wallpaper, double radiator and tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.673m x 2.679m (8' 9" x 8' 9")
Continuation of cupboards from the kitchen the utility room has a stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. heating control panel, tiled floor and pvc rear door.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.579m (12' 9" x 11' 9")
Spacious family foom with laminate style floor, double radiator and telephone points (please confirm)
- REST ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin with splash back, low level wc and floor tiling.
- Impressive landing space with feature window, offering spacious landing area which can be used as a reading space, study space or ample uses to suit each individual. Roof space access and double radiator.
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 4.865m x 3.872m (15' 12" x 12' 8")
(at widest points) Master bedroom finished with feature wall, double radiator, telephone point (PC) ensuite shower room with shower cubicle, electric shower, tileing, pedestal wash hasn basin with splash back and low level wc.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.583m x 3.286m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
Laminate style flooring, double radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.895m x 3.592m (12' 9" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.185m x 3.666m (13' 9" x 12' 0")
- 3.098m x 2.69m (10' 2" x 8' 10")
Bright and nicely decorated bathroom with shower cubicle with electric shower, bath with splash back tiling, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Attractive floor tiling and spot lighting.
- Mature and neatly presented gardens incorporating lawns, tarmac driveway, rear enclosed gardens with attractive feature patio area with shrubs beds, gardens with mature shrubs and paving. Outside lighting and outside tap.
The Meadows is located off the Strangford Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »