- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well-Maintained Semi Detached Family Home
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Position
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two with Built-in Wardrobes
- Large Living Room with Raised Dining Area Overlooking Rear Garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Driveway Parking Leading to Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Conveniently Located Close to Belmont, Strandtown, Ballyhackamore and Local Parks
- Mature Front and Enclosed Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Ideally Suited to Young Professionals and Family Market
- Fully Floored Roofspace
Additional InformationThis well-maintained semi-detached property is ideally located in a cul-de-sac position within this quiet residential area. Close at hand is Belmont Road with its array of cafes, shops and amenities, Strandtown and Ballyhackamore. Holywood village, Holywood Exchange, Tesco Extra, Bannatyne Health Club and George Best City Airport are just a short drive away, and Belfast City Centre is also easily accessible via local transport links.
Within walking distance are a range of local parks and sport facilities including C.I.Y.M.S, Belmont Park, Victoria Park and Stormont. The property is also located within the catchment area to some of Greater Belfast's leading Primary and Secondary Schools.
Internally the property offers a large through lounge with dining area, enjoying a mature outlook over the rear garden, separate fully fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite and three well-proportioned bedrooms, two with built in storage. Externally the property also benefits from a south-west facing rear garden and detached garage.
The property and its excellent cul-de-sac location is bound to appeal to a wide range of purchasers, especially families and early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this home has to offer.
- Mahogany front door, glazed and leaded inset, glazed and leaded side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 7.75m x 3.18m (25' 5" x 10' 5")
Dual aspect windows, cornice ceiling, stone fireplace with gas coal fire, tiled hearth, mahogany timber mantel, archway through to raised dining area with mature outlook over rear garden.
- 3.58m x 2.13m (11' 9" x 7' 0")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in double oven, four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, built-in larder cupboard, fully tiled walls, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Hotpress, lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above. Fixed staircase to fully floored attic, velux window, light, power and storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.07m (11' 3" x 10' 1")
Outlook to rear garden, built-in mirror fronted sliding robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.82m (10' 3" x 9' 3")
Built-in sliding robes, storage under stairs, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 2.03m (11' 2" x 6' 8")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, shower screen, built-in Mira Event electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight.
- Enclosed rear south facing garden laid in lawn with shrubs and mature plants, uPVC fascia and soffit boards, oil PVC storage tank.
Rustic paved driveway, front garden laid in lawns with shrubs and plants.
- 4.5m x 3.07m (14' 9" x 10' 1")
Roller shutter door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
From the Circular Road, turn in to Marmont Park, then first left in to Marmont Crescent.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
154th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »