- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 5 Bed Mid-terrraced House with large ground floor bedroom en suite.
- Located within the ever popular Lisgullion Park just off the Armagh Road.
- City centre, select schools, Damolly Retail Park and Fiveways Shopping Complex located within easy walking distance. Newry Train Station and A1 road network also within easy reach by car.
- Off street parking.
- Front garden with patio area, rear enclosed yard.
- uPVC double glazing to front elevation and rear extension.
- Oil fired central heating (condensing boiler).
- Stylish modern fitted kitchen with new electric oven and fridge freezer to be supplied.
- Access to rear of dwelling with large communal green space at rear.
- 3 double bedrooms and 2 single bedrooms.
- En suite and shower room situated on the ground floor, 4 bedrooms on first floor.
- Panoramic views.
- EPC D61.
- Tenancy application form on request (references and ID required).
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »