- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern 3 storey townhouse
- 3 bedrooms (potentially 4) - Master ensuite
- Integral garage and utility room
- Prime Bangor location
- No onward chain
Additional InformationThis modern 3 storey townhouse is an impressive looking property and, at over 1,800 sq ft, we are confident that an internal inspection will not disappoint. Although some sanitary ware elements will need replaced the property has clearly been a well presented home in the past and could easily be restored to a high standard with just a little time and a very modest budget.
It offers impressive levels of accommodation including a first floor lounge and separate kitchen/diner, 3 bedrooms on the upper floors, including master with ensuite shower room, and a family bathroom whilst the ground floor offers an integral garage, a TV room and sun room (potential 4th bedroom if required), a cloakroom and a utility room. Externally there is a tarmac driveway to the front and enclosed, low maintenance garden to the rear with paved patio. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating and a prime location close to Bloomfield Shopping Centre and all the major commuter routes.
- Tiled floor. Double panelled radiator. Smoke alarm and alarm system.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.43m (11' 7" x 11' 3")
Double panelled radiator.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.27m x 2.82m (14' 0" x 9' 3")
Tiled floor. Double panelled radiator and recessed spotlights. Double patio doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.08m x 2.31m (6' 10" x 7' 7")
Units in a whote gloss finish with granite effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Single panel radiator. Tiled floor. Gas boiler. Smoke alarm and extractor fan.
- Tiled floor. Extractor fan and W.C.
- 5.94m x 3.45m (19' 6" x 11' 4")
Open fire with polished stone mantle and hearth. Double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 5.64m (11' 7" x 18' 6")
Range of high and low level units in a white gloss finish with granite roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with matching extractor hood. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Smoke alarm and double panelled radiator. Tiled floor.
- White suite comprising bath and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.43m (16' 0" x 11' 3")
Single panel radiator. Access to roofspace and storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising double shower cubicle. Tiled cubicle and tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.92m (11' 6" x 9' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 2.59m (11' 6" x 8' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- Tarmac drive with steps to front door. Low maintence gravel with paved patio area and raised beds to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Just off the ring road opposite Bloomfield Shopping Centre.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »