- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Modern Detached Family Home in an Exclusive Development
- Spacious Lounge with Solid Oak Floor
- Additional First Floor Living Room with Sandstone Fireplace
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area/Separate Utility Room
- Delightful Sun Room with Doors Leading to Rear Sun Terrace
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom/Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Immaculate Presentation Throughout
- Detached Garage and Additional Driveway Parking
- Gas Central Heating
Additional InformationThis modern three storey extended detached Villa is ideally located within this highly regarded modern development.
The bright and spacious accommodation has been finished to a higher than normal specification and is beautifully presented throughout, offering modern convenience in a relaxing environment and particularly benefits from the addition of a large sun room which is open plan to the kitchen diner.
Set in a quiet location with uninterrupted views across the Lagan Valley, yet remaining convenient to a wide range of amenities in Lisburn and within comfortable
commuting distance of Belfast, this fine home can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood panelled door with double glazed side panels, storage cupboard.
- Tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush wc, feature glass bowl wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- Fully tiled floor, feature stone fireplace with gas fire, generous bay window.
- 4.41m x 3.42m (14' 6" x 11' 3")
Part tiled floor, range of high and low level units, with Mosaic tiled splashback, integrated fridge and separate freezer, integrated dishwasher, Quartz worktops, 1.5 bowl Franke sink, electric oven with 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, breakfast bar, dining table, steps to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.51m x 4.m (11' 6" x 13' 1")
Porcelain tiled floor, uPVC double doors out to rear patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Porcelain tiled floor range of high and low level units to match, space for washer/dryer. Door to rear.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.03m x 3.93m (19' 9" x 12' 11")
Solid wood strip flooring, feature pine fireplace with open fire, granite inlay and hearth, twin double doors to paved balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.02m x 3.44m (19' 9" x 11' 3")
- Floor to ceiling tiling, tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with power shower, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress off.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.96m x 3.97m (9' 9" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 3.97m (9' 8" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.55m x 3.48m (11' 8" x 11' 5")
- Fully tiled, tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, corner shower cubical with power shower, extractor fan.
- Beautifully presented rear garden, laid in lawn with feature tiled patio area leading out from sunroom. Fully enclosed by timber fencing with gates to either side of dwelling.
Front garden set in lawns to side with tarmac driveway parking for 2 cars.
From Pond Park Road turn onto Linen Green development, continue up the hill and no. 16 is on the left overlooking the reservoir
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »